New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by edl100
    I know. But this is how the system works in this country. Even in our Justice system, puro Lagay lahat pati our own JUDGES. I am threading on dangerous grounds here and by insinuating these politicians. Remember the news a few years ago?? guys aged 32-35 yrs. from prominent families living in VV??. But they are a carnap syndicate who got busted when they held up a bmw z3. They were never convicted. Why?? because they know a lot of politicians and paid $$ to the judges.

I can even name a few guys on some Car Clubs here in the Philippines that have businesses related to drugs, cocaine, xtacy etc.. Just see how they can afford to buy those ultra expensive cars, Multi million home theater set-up, condos etc.. Di mo iisipin talaga since most of them are really nice people till you find how they got their money.

I can name a lot of stories that I know first hand.

This country is really filled with corrupt politicians, businessmen. Lahat yan magnanakaw!!

BTW, Since I got married and had kids, I stayed away transacting from those people. I believe in Karma.
    I know wat are u saying pero minsan kailangan mo din sumayawa sa tugtog nila pero kung pwede mo sila iwasan iwasan mo.

Good Luck syo bro!!! at hindi kita masisisi.!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    and when some of us think of migration some people think we are turning our backs on our country.... hehehe. It really is quite hopeless in a sense that we won't be shedding our countries' corruption culture anytime soon.

It may be just wishful thinking but I still think there are still lots of honest business people who thrive in this country...... Atleast I know a couple who work their butts off and the first thing they bought was a 2nd hand Porsche. They have a lot of fun without suckering other people.

Can't be too bitter and generalize.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    OT. Grabe yung politiko dito parang god-like ang status. samantalang sa Australia, there is a common joke that PM Howard can sometimes be seen mowing his own front lawn. Other politicians are seen jogging alone in the morning.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BTW, Since I got married and had kids, I stayed away transacting from those people. I believe in Karma.
    GOOD FOR YOU!!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    haay buhay nga naman. Kakarmahin din mga yan.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    where's this thread goin?...check this out www.wreckedexotics.com,

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by backbone
    where's this thread goin?...check this out www.wreckedexotics.com,
    ok yung site a!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    IBTW, Since I got married and had kids, I stayed away transacting from those people. I believe in Karma.
    If you would only see the illegal activities of those Mayors, congressmen and even small time councilors, you would be shocked. I am sure you guys know about those illegal activities. "girlie bars and prostitution" "Cocaine, extacy etc. drug importation" "importation of fake drugs" "mafia in government biddings" Lahat yan even our Presidents from Marcos, ramos, Cory aquino, GMA.

Kahit nga sa SM of Henry Sy, kung magpapasok ka ng producto for sale sa Department Store, if you are not part of their MAFIA, kalimutan mo na.

Parang lahat ng Transactions dito sa Pilipinas from Private or Government, puro corruption.

to add, I am also familiar with our Government and even Private Hospital corrution. Would you believe that the Director of the Hospitals approve of buying new medical equiptments for an over-price since may "porsyento" si DOC from the Supplier. I am Talking Multi-Million deals here.

Sobrang dami kong alam na Corruption in the Philippines. Dapat magsulat ako ng libro.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    If I may add, bakit napunta sa corruption ang topic ng Ferrari crash in katipunan?

I think you know that most Politicians and corrupt businessmen love EXOTIC and ultra expensive CARS!!!

I know you all know who they are: We cannot enumerate them here kasi baka pa-patay tayo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    what happened kaya dito sa situation na ito?
    hmmm........

Ferrari collided with a Truck in Katipunan