New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    "As a final note, however, I am concerned that this accident may not be the last for this particular little Ferrari, if the owner does not take serious heed. Superficial damage sustained is easily repaired, and the oversight can just as well be repeated. To be perfectly frank, there is absolutely no guarantee that the next accident he meets is one that he will still be able to walk away from"

Eto ang hindi ko ma-gets. What advice has the owner has to heed seriously? Don't ever drive the Ferrari? Put the Ferrari in a museum? Again to each his own. kaya niyang magmaintain ng Ferrari so let him be. Bakit kelangan ng "serious contemplation" pa sa "wisdom" ng paggamit niya nito. by the way in my book, questioning one's wisdom is also questioning one's character.

By the way for the record, naka-insure po ang Ferrari. and yes may insurance na nag-cover kahit na 12M ang book value kaya nga lang several insurers/reinsurers/underwriters ang involved.

good day to all

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    *Bogeyman

Nowhere in this thread has his character been questioned, nor his lineage, his upbringing, his education or his reputation, so slander is not the issue here.
    slander - a false and malicious statement or report about someone.

'Yan ang napapala ng sukdulang yabang. (from page 2)
    Unless you have proof that the Ferrari owner is arrogant, your statement falls under slander.

Which also explains the remark that the car would have been better off totally wrecked (but not before the driver has escaped unharmed)
    You could have said this before.

There is nothing wrong with owning such an expensive, if frivolous, automobile.
    Honestly, I don't see the point why some people must *absolutely* insist on using rare and expensive high performance cars on Philippine streets.(from page 2)
    You were saying...?

The very fact that this accident occurred, and a thread devoted to it, simply means that my comments have been justified way before I have even started to make them.
    I don't think so. Your comments pertained to the person, not the accident.

As a final note, however, I am concerned that this accident may not be the last for this particular little Ferrari, if the owner does not take serious heed.
    Nagswerve lang siya, nothing serious.

I'm just calling it like I see it. ;) Hehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I don't see that much difference between a 12 m ferrari and the porsches, Landrovers, Benzes and hi-end Bimmers here.... Sa mata ng kidnapper, pare-pareho yan. Unless there is a bill banning euro cars.

we are talking about this PARTICULAR accident, not ferrari ownership in general sa pinas. this ACCIDENT could've happened in any first world country and had nothing to do with economics.

If you REALLY want to be "considerate" to our less fortunate neighbors (squatters and street children), then a car costing more than 1.5m is already excessive. They can't even afford noodles to feed their children (50 petot a day) so really, merely owning a car is already an insult to them. let's not point fingers on who should be spending their dough on charity and who gets to buy their Accords.

tsk tsk.
    Last edited by bad driver; September 18th, 2005 at 01:25 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    If you REALLY want to be "considerate" to our less fortunate neighbors (squatters and street children), then a car costing more than 1.5m is already excessive.
    ...even a Lacoste shirt is already excessive.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Kyo naman wala man lang naglakas loob na sabihing si BOGEYMAN ay numero unong INGGITERO. Ha ha ha.
    Imbes na makuntento na yun lang ang nangyari sa mama at hindi sya nasaktan e pinaratangan pa ng kung ano ano. E sa kaya nyang bumili non e paki mo? Typical crab mentality. Napakaraming pilipinong ganito. Nakakalungkot. Makakita ng napahamak na medyo may kaya ang dating, ang unang magsasabing "buti nga sayo" e yung walang kaya at hindi nakakaintindi.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Bilib ako dun sa may-ari ng Ferrari! Diba maraming requirements bago ka makabili ng Ferrari car?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by smalltimer
    Bilib ako dun sa may-ari ng Ferrari! Diba maraming requirements bago ka makabili ng Ferrari car?
    yup. pero pwede rin namang 2nd hand un.. if that's the case no hassle na.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by smalltimer

not really, u only need money and that's it.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I don't mind people driving these cars, but what bugs me is the fact that some of them flaunt their prized possession, especially if they only used taxpayer's money to buy it. In fairness to the owner of this car, he may have honestly paid for it, but yes, with such a car comes really great responsibility. He can't expect a mere truck driver to pay for the repair. It's a given that if you drive an expensive Ferrari, you have the money to maintain it, otherwise it's nuts to own one.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms
    Well, I also see the point of bogeyman...sa hirap nga naman kasi ng buhay sa Pilipinas...sana may kaunting pakikisama naman ang mga tao.
    hindi ko to ma-gets sir. ano ba ang ibig sabihin ng "kaunting pakikisama"? depriving yourself of things that make you happy because of what other people might think? hindi ko po kayo inaaway, nagpapa-clarify lang ;)

Quote Originally Posted by rheas
    Kyo naman wala man lang naglakas loob na sabihing si BOGEYMAN ay numero unong INGGITERO. Ha ha ha.
    Imbes na makuntento na yun lang ang nangyari sa mama at hindi sya nasaktan e pinaratangan pa ng kung ano ano. E sa kaya nyang bumili non e paki mo? Typical crab mentality. Napakaraming pilipinong ganito. Nakakalungkot. Makakita ng napahamak na medyo may kaya ang dating, ang unang magsasabing "buti nga sayo" e yung walang kaya at hindi nakakaintindi.
    now, now that's a bit harsh. mukhang may differences of opinion lang tayo and maybe some things were said that shouldn't have been. but i agree that he is not making himself look good with his posts

Ferrari collided with a Truck in Katipunan