New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by moneywhiz
    dude, this is a CAR FORUM....that is why a Ferrari ( how many Ferraris are there in the metropolis?) colliding with a truck is a big issue
    but we have much more important things to talk about! like pano magpaalis ng butiki sa sasayan, o kung mas masarap jumebs ng nakahubad :hihihi:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    langya yan ferrari ginasgas un delivery truck, abala talaga!

M54: Don't forget the all important 2nd Annual Tsikot FNBA League

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    good thingmay service center na ang ferrari pero mukhang kaya naman iyan ng talyer if owner wants to save hahahahaha

look at 2nd pic, ginamit ng mesa ang hood sa spo1

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    good thingmay service center na ang ferrari pero mukhang kaya naman iyan ng talyer if owner wants to save hahahahaha

i bet the owner feels stupid, alam na ng buong pilipinas may accident na yang ferrari, maybe he will seel cheap or trade in with surplus subic

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i was browsing the report and came across this gem :bwahaha:

http://www.admu.edu.ph/upp/situation...ndqs070905.htm

Security continues to find unlocked vehicles while parked with valuables left inside.

August 2005 Unlocked vehicles
    1- 6 23 vehicles
    8-13 18
    15-20 14
    22-27 7
    29 Aug - 3 Sept 22

The names of the vehicle owners will be published and submitted to ASPAC. Hoping that the pictures will be effective in convincing students to be more careful, we are posting pictures of cars found unlocked:
    TAPOS NAKAPOST YUNG PICS NG MGA KOTSE FOUND UNLOCKED COMPLETE WITH PLATE NUMBER!!!! :evillaugh

lagyan na lang kaya nila ng mga sticker na "STEAL ME" ang bawat isang kotse

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    The problem here when you bought ULTRA HIGHLY EXPENSIVE CARS....

maraming na-iingit sa ride moh siempre kaagad ..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parehong wala sa lane yung truck at ferrari..

may ipagmamayabang naman pala eh..ang masama yung mayabang na walang ipagyayabang,,

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    can i argue that it is the fault of the truck because he was slightly ahead and had the last chance to avert the accident by applying the brakes. unfortunately, he was not able to apply the brakes, hence his liability. any other ideas on this?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by morrissey_05
    can i argue that it is the fault of the truck because he was slightly ahead and had the last chance to avert the accident by applying the brakes. unfortunately, he was not able to apply the brakes, hence his liability. any other ideas on this?
    Alam mo naman mga truck drivers dito, wala talagang pakialam magpatakbo. Wala ring sinasanto, sila pa galit pag nasagi ka nila. Either he wasn't able to apply the brakes in time, or his brakes were not adequate to begin with, due to poor maintenance.

Naalala ko tuloy yung nangyari sa Crosswind ni baurtwell. Bangga sa likod by a truck. Whatever happened to the truck ban?

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Ferrari collided with a Truck in Katipunan