New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nz_alfa View Post
    not rich, just lucky. =D i would love a camaro as well but sadly NZ is right-hand drive and Chevys aren't very common so they'd be hard to look after. wow three times!?!?!?! How much is a LP640 over there and the lotto jackpot? There's a used one at the Lambo dealership in Auckland for NZD595k. Not sure how much that is in Peso.

http://lamborghini.co.nz/used.html
    *source (http://coinmill.com/NZD_PHP.html#NZD=1)

PhP 33.51 = NZ$1 (Php is Philippine Peso)
    PhP46.275 = US$1

NZ$ 595,000 * 33.51 = Php19,938,450

the average jackpot prize of a lottery here (excluding Mega Lotto) is around 11million pesos per draw..

imagine i need to win 3times the jackpot prize to buy a BNEW LP640 hehehe..
    i haven't seen an LP 640 here in philippines only gallardo ang is selling 18million roughly NZ $500k
    http://www.adpost.com/ph/vehicles/69951/
    well i'm happy with my vios hahahaha..
    Last edited by actor21; December 17th, 2009 at 04:38 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Wow! 3 things shock me about that. 1) Lotto is "small" there compared to here. 2) LP640 is a lot. And 3) That's the only Piglet-spec Gallardo I've ever seen and I'm strangely attracted to it. The lotto here in NZ is about NZ$1 million every week (guaranteed) and the biggest jackpot for Powerball was $22 million. We also have another game here called Big Wednesday which is drawn every Wednesday, obviously, and that had the biggest jackpot in NZ Lotto history at $34 million in cash + Audi R8 + Porsche Cayenne + $250k American Express Platinum + $250k Luxury Travel + $200k Speed Boat + $750k Beach House. Whoever one that was one lucky SOB, and no not me. =( But $34m is about.. 60 or LP640s?

Haha Vios is Toyota right? Thank goodness it's not a Proton.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If I were to test-drive that ferrari, damn, it would be also a dream come true ;)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    not rich, just lucky. =D i would love a camaro as well but sadly NZ is right-hand drive and Chevys aren't very common so they'd be hard to look after.
    No sir, you are lucky AND rich. Most of us here wouldn't even dream of owning some of the rides you have. OK, maybe we can dream, but that's about as far as it goes. Color me jealous.

As for the Camaro, that at least is attainable here, but yes, at a hefty mark-up from the U.S. sticker price.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Wow! 3 things shock me about that. 1) Lotto is "small" there compared to here. 2) LP640 is a lot. And 3) That's the only Piglet-spec Gallardo I've ever seen and I'm strangely attracted to it. The lotto here in NZ is about NZ$1 million every week (guaranteed) and the biggest jackpot for Powerball was $22 million. We also have another game here called Big Wednesday which is drawn every Wednesday, obviously, and that had the biggest jackpot in NZ Lotto history at $34 million in cash + Audi R8 + Porsche Cayenne + $250k American Express Platinum + $250k Luxury Travel + $200k Speed Boat + $750k Beach House. Whoever one that was one lucky SOB, and no not me. =( But $34m is about.. 60 or LP640s?

Haha Vios is Toyota right? Thank goodness it's not a Proton.
    we do have a Mega Lotto i think it's every sunday and can sometimes reach as high as 2million US Dollars.

The proton here (proton wira) has discontinued selling their products...yes my vios is a toyota i believe it's called yaris in the US.

if i can sit on the driver seat of a LP640 then it's a dream come true already.

man..you're lucky and rich..some guys have all the luck, but if you're born in a 3rd world full of corrupt government officials country, then owning a second hand sedan is already a blessing...
    Last edited by actor21; December 18th, 2009 at 06:06 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    One of my friend has also this car model. it is the beauty of creature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ferrari California NZ Launch