New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    i thought the whole point of being rich was to pull chicks who wouldn't give you the time of day otherwise....so what's the problem!?
    actually i understand the guy. What if the guy encounters an accident and becomes paralyzed? then because the girl does not really love him, just goes around and gets new boys and started wasting money for "luxuries" and leaves the guy unattended?

i would not want a wife who would not dedicate her life to me since i would be dedicating my whole life to her after the wedding...

maybe im just imagining things.....

so why waste a good shag? .....just make sure the guy doesnt get paralyzed...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Sir spy, eto sabihin mo sa fiancee mo:

"Sweetie-pie, business has been rather slow these days and we've overexpanded, so I think the bank's gonna foreclose the house in Forbes... is it ok if we stay in a townhouse muna pag kasal natin?"

Seryoso ako sir spy! That one statement will make you know kaagad if she's after a decent life with you (townhouse) or pure money.

You gotta remember na ang dali-daling mawala ang pera, so if mawala pera mo...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    naalala ko tuloy yun commercial ng smart....

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hehe, batukan mo yung source. Nananahimik ka kamo binigyan ka ng problema.

Dadalhin mo araw araw yung thought na iiwan ka niya kapag humina ang income mo. Ang hirap naman ata nun.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    madali lang yan...kung ganun pala ang isip ng girl:luvmenot: , eto naman and dapat gawin ng guy.:secret:

gawa ng pre-nuptial agreement. pag kasal na, kelangan nyang i-maintain ang byuti nya, hindi sya pwedeng pumangit at tumaba, at higit sa lahat good *** lagi. if she fails to follow these conditions, hiwalay kagad at wala syang makukuhang spousal support. :bleh:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Would you marry a woman if ...