New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Too bad for me, I have a medical condition that makes losing weight very difficult for me. I go to the gym 5 times a week for 2 hours a day and yet I am still overweight. My Doctor told me that it's useless unless my condition gets cured. Normally I eat twice a day 1/4 cup rice each meal, 1 ulam and lots of veggies. I have fruit for dessert (usually papaya or mango). Although I can't survive a day without 1 bar of chocolate. hehe.

I have friends who eat twice the amount I do and never exercise. Some have never even set foot on a gym and yet they don't weigh over 115. So that's where my frustration comes from. Kaya I'll give up 20 IQ points na lang. I wanna know how it feels like to be 100 lbs. hehe.
    Maybe your starving yourself and your body is lowering it's metabolism thinking you are starving.

On the other hand, have you heard about 500-calorie starvation diet? Lot's of green leafy vegetables, nuts, no fancy sauce.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That's dangerous without medical supervision. You'll feel faint, weak and may suffer from blackouts. I lost a ton of weight (50 lbs) with a super low-calorie vegetarian diet when i first learned I was diabetic, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

"Balanced body = balanced mind": not true. How else would you explain those crazy supermodels?

What matters is how strong your body image is. If you're too insecure about your body image, you will never be perfect, no matter how skinny you get.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mamichula View Post
    Nope There's always a gym for the body but I don't think there's a gym for your brain ehehehe
    Korek..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    you're still overeating ma'm.

contrary to popular belief that eating fruits or taking vitamins from veggies alongside with meals is healthy. i think otherwise. why bec. you still ate a lot on a meal.

1/4 cup of rice is not enough if you'll go to the gym for 2 hours. useless ang workout if you have nothing to burn.
    HUH? How could 1/4 cup rice per meal x 2 = 1/2 cup a day tapos konting ulam and veggies be A LOT? Are you telling me that I should give up eating fruits? Anyway, subjective naman talaga ang dami ng pagkain.

Yun nga nga eh. Konti na nga kinakain ko at nagwowork out pa ko pero mataba pa rin ako.

for me.. i'll keep my iq points... because my handle says it all hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    That's dangerous without medical supervision. You'll feel faint, weak and may suffer from blackouts. I lost a ton of weight (50 lbs) with a super low-calorie vegetarian diet when i first learned I was diabetic, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

"Balanced body = balanced mind": not true. How else would you explain those crazy supermodels?

What matters is how strong your body image is. If you're too insecure about your body image, you will never be perfect, no matter how skinny you get.
    godlike!!!

Idol ko na talaga si niky...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345