New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ano muna ang normal iq level ng isang tao?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I think normal is 90-110.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Wow naman. Good for those who are blessed with superior intelligence and a perfect body. And I bet these people also think that they are good looking.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, here's the thing:

I used to have a great body. I weighed 150 lbs, could do 200 push-ups straight, bike for hours and did the 400 meter sprint in UAAP Juniors (yeah, I sucked, but all my competitors were feather-light hardcore runners).

If I wanted the perfect body, all I would need is 20 more EQ points... to help give me the discipline to exercise and diet. I wouldn't need to lose IQ at all.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hahaha everyone has very interesting takes on this!!! You know guys, this made me think again about other people's priorities:D...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Too bad for me, I have a medical condition that makes losing weight very difficult for me. I go to the gym 5 times a week for 2 hours a day and yet I am still overweight. My Doctor told me that it's useless unless my condition gets cured. Normally I eat twice a day 1/4 cup rice each meal, 1 ulam and lots of veggies. I have fruit for dessert (usually papaya or mango). Although I can't survive a day without 1 bar of chocolate. hehe.

I have friends who eat twice the amount I do and never exercise. Some have never even set foot on a gym and yet they don't weigh over 115. So that's where my frustration comes from. Kaya I'll give up 20 IQ points na lang. I wanna know how it feels like to be 100 lbs. hehe.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    "...unless medical condition permits it."
    Yeah, some of my friends never gain weight (even if they want to) with eating habits similar to a bunch of pirannhas. Something about their metabolism. Sometimes I tried to eat the least food as possible but my weight was not affected. Conclusion: eat to enjoy! I won't gain or lose weight anyway...I'll only live once and I don't wanna die without tasting the best food anywhere...

ayoko mamatay ng gutom. hahaha.

And about relationships...I don't care about other people who don't like the way I look. Other people don't like them because they don't like the way other people look.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That's a shame... metabolism is as metabolism does.

I've been both underweight (got down to 140 once, due to poor diet, over-exercising and getting sick... I looked like a walking skeleton), proper weight and way overweight (topped off at 250 pounds).

Personally, if you're just 20-30 lbs overweight, big deal... it doesn't affect your life so much as being so heavy you can't walk more than fifty feet... and while your *** appeal increases exponentially as your waistline shrinks, *** appeal doesn't help you find true love... ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ehdi ma dedegrade na ako from Imbecile to ??????

hindi ko na alam lower rank than imbecile.

:bwahaha:

:peace:

GH donate ka naman ng IQ to SQ :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Yes.

Wait... does perfect imply healthy?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast