New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Hi Sheep,

Our wedding rings were actually wedding gifts from one of our Principal Sponsors (a Jeweler). And yes, she comes from Meycauayan, Bulacan. All she did was to get our ring sizes (meron siyang ring sizer). She gave us a 2-toned ring with 5 'titos (brillantitos) each. And yes also, pati yung kay dear hubby may 'titos rin. If you know someone who knows any Jeweler sa Bulacan, it's better na ipakilala ka or kung may ma-recommend siya or samahan ka niya.

Tama yung comment ng previous tsikoteer. Another option is yung sa Ongpin. Again, if you know someone who knows somebody. Better kung Chinese speaking yung friend mo at kung masamahan ka niya, mas mabuti. Ang pricing sa Ongpin is by the weight.

If you intend to have brillantitos in your rings, dapat odd number like 1, 3, 5 or 7. Even number of 'titos is not good. Isa ito sa mga kasabihan.

Regarding your engagement ring, ang alam ko po, binibigay ito sa bride to be mo ng months before the wedding and not the day before the wedding. Another kasabihan, is you two are not supposed to see/talk to each other at least 3 days before the wedding.

If you intend to have gemstones on the engagement ring, yung wedding ring should be plain wedding band. Some engagement/wedding rings have interlocking designs. So, it actually depends on the design na mapili mo/ninyo. Anyway, kayo naman ang masusunod. Kung saan makakatipid at kung di mag-suffer yung quality, much better.

If you want tips/kasabihans for the wedding, email me your internet email addy, so I can share some. I've shared some tips with a few Tsikoteers na single and available. That is kung gusto mo lang.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Cindy

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa amin sa meycauayan ipapagawa, may kakilala mother ng fiancee ko. Sarabia ata surname....hmmmm...optical shop ata ung naaalala ko tsk post ko once naalala ko name

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    you can try having some custom designed rings from Elegancia or Marilou's of Greenhills in Greenhills shopping center. Both located in Shopsville Shopping Arcade. My wife's proposal ring & our wedding rings was a custom designed by me.
    Marilou's kilala ko anak ng may-ari nyan. bale yun anak yun manager. may branch din sila sa Megamall.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    our wedding rings were made to order in HK thru my mom's bestfriend in ongpin, reasonable price too.

Sir BB,

Sosyal n'yo naman!

Regards,
    Cindy

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    si mugen taga bulacan.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sHeep
    punta ka sa chinatown ongpin, madami dun, for me mas ok yun mga store along between nueva hangan t.alonzo, yun mga store malapit sa sta.cruz church karamihan pag masa na yun grade ng gold nla

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yung wedding rings namin were bought in Ongpin. We initially saw the design sa Hearts and Arrows sa Galleria, kaya lang 17,000 yung price. Pagdating namin sa Ongpin, it only cost us half. May libre pang dalawang kahon ng tikoy.

Yung engagement ring naman, downloaded sa Internet yung design. Tapos binigay ko sa officemate ko para ipagaya, since yung uncle niya may jewelry business sa Bulacan.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kami din sa ongpin.

sa akin 7 titos sa wife ko 5.

pero kailangan may kilala ka dun sigurado tatagain ka or peke ang binibigay syo.

Or kung may kilala ka chinese pasama ka lang kahit di sya marunong magpretend na lang sya na marunong sya tumingin.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    ongpin.

one trader we trust there is located at the corner of ongpin and the street near the big building hotel (gandara?)

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Sir sa ongpin tama po sila marami but that is if you have the knowledge on jewelries.. other than that, maganda na sana kung magpapagawa ka sa isang jeweler. at least, it would be your own design and you won't have any problem with the fit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
where to buy engagement and wedding ring?