New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 233 of 262 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2616
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    tinatanggal ng mga babae ung cardboard na bilog sa toilet paper roll para di masyado mukhang toilet paper hehe
    Gawain to ng mga mountaineer para mabawasan ang volume sa bag. Effective din for traveling. Better than carrying a box of facial tissues.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Same wala rin ako kilala who uses TP. Parang ang dyahe to carry a TP roll around. Mas convenient yung kleenex, saka magaspang sa mukha ang TP unless Charmin yung brand

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    My College classmates were of a different breed. Mga pinay pero no care in the world. Mas malakas pa nga uminom kesa samin lalake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Jimin of BTS rippin off his shirt is the hottest thing I've seen in a while 🥺

BTS Jimin Killing MAMA 2014 - YouTube

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Jimin of BTS rippin off his shirt is the hottest thing I've seen in a while 🥺

BTS Jimin Killing MAMA 2014 - YouTube

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    i watched it.
    it did not turn me on in any way.
    but it did remind me of bruce lee and the hulk.
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    A man that is adventurous and LOVES to drive. In this aspect it's true that opposites attract because I need someone to get me out of my comfort zone which is a radius of 10 km from Makati LOL

Totoo sinabi ni jut that car enthusiasts are a dying breed. I think the 90s was the glory days of car enthusiasts in the PH. I noticed men now, ang tatamad mag drive. Even among my friends we all want to go North, more than 10 yrs planning, and NOBODY wants to drive and or bring their car. hahaha. Dyaje naman magdala ng driver sa road trip

Naalala ko rin lang when I worshipped crush, one of my few disappointments was when I told him I wanted to go to Baguio and he said it's too far to drive. He did have plans for us, trips abroad, pero iba pa rin yung mag drive kayo na kayong 2 lang. I don't even like long drives and travelling but I do want to see the North and Bicol. Kelan ko pa makikita Patapat bridge at Bitukang manok
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 9th, 2022 at 02:10 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Parang baliktad, mas adventurous nga mga men ngayon.

Before puro bars and clubs lang, now men go on rides na, kaya lakas ng benta ng mga big bikes, ie. GS adventure bikes. Sa cars naman kaya mebenta rin 4x4, coz they go overlanding.

Even “simple” bicycles, mabenta rin. Imagine pedaling hanggang far end ng rizal.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Thats just because of the pandemic, bars and clubs are less safe. So we do outdoor things with our free time.

Some men still enjoy driving though, just not too far.

BTT: its attractive when the woman is willing to do some of the driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    in a way, agree ako kay *_Cathy_

feeling ko ako na lang tao who prefers to drive (than fly)

I would prefer to be stuck in traffic inside a car than to ride my Vespa

I've told colleagues and friends so many times na kung di ako nakapasok sa field ko ngayon, malamang taxi/Grab driver ako

There are some things na I wish I can still do, like own/drive a manual car... (yes possible, pero not practical as no one else sa family will be able to drive it)

There are times na super stressful yung week ko when my wife will just suggest that we drive out of town for a meal or a massage... I know she's doing it knowing how much I enjoy driving.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    A man that is adventurous and LOVES to drive. In this aspect it's true that opposites attract because I need someone to get me out of my comfort zone which is a radius of 10 km from Makati LOL

Totoo sinabi ni jut that car enthusiasts are a dying breed. I think the 90s was the glory days of car enthusiasts in the PH. I noticed men now, ang tatamad mag drive. Even among my friends we all want to go North, more than 10 yrs planning, and NOBODY wants to drive and or bring their car. hahaha. Dyaje naman magdala ng driver sa road trip

Naalala ko rin lang when I worshipped crush, one of my few disappointments was when I told him I wanted to go to Baguio and he said it's too far to drive. He did have plans for us, trips abroad, pero iba pa rin yung mag drive kayo na kayong 2 lang. I don't even like long drives and travelling but I do want to see the North and Bicol. Kelan ko pa makikita Patapat bridge at Bitukang manok
    kapag na stuck ka siguro sa metro manila eh ayaw mo na talaga mag drive dahil sa trapik, palatandaan na nakaka bwisit ang trapik ay kapag may vehicle coding na (cavite and baguio city may coding na din) pero pag naka punta ka na sa mga malalaki bansa tulad ng US at EU kung saan napaka layo ng mga pupuntahan eh dun mo mararamdaman na napaka sarap pala mag drive...

kaya napapa isip ako dun sa mga nasa HK and SG, pano yung excitement mag drive eh ang ganda ng public transportation???

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jresperanza View Post
    kaya napapa isip ako dun sa mga nasa HK and SG, pano yung excitement mag drive eh ang ganda ng public transportation???
    foreigners lang natutuwa sa pubic transport nila...

yung locals, gusto pa din mag-drive

galing din ako dun... sa SG, 2 years ko lang kinaya... naghanap na ako ng kotse after
    Japan - on the 3rd visit, nag-rent na din ako ng car

What are your ***UAL TURN-ONs?