New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 249 of 262 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2616
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    nope.
    many decent men don't go for that type of activity at all.
    and those that do, don't care about the female's background at all. all they cared about was the here and now.

in the olden days, hormonal males would hungrily buy the tabloids and open the pages to the xerex atbp.
    the writer of those prurient articles was my classmate's uncle.

kags?
    much of what's posting here are pure kathang-isip.
    kags can't even decide what kasarian he is.
    he professes to be female, but his writings cry male.
    my guess is, his initial plans were different from where he is, now.
    huh? What's so indecent about having a preference for sosyal/maarte women?

So you mean doc when you date a girl you don't look at the background like family, education, reputation etc? But I guess MOST men nga only look at the physical appearance of the girl and everything else don't matter as much pero I remember may tsikoteers na they look at the educational background pa rin because they want someone they can talk to on the same level

kags never said he was female naman

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    huh? What's so indecent about having a preference for sosyal/maarte women?

So you mean doc when you date a girl you don't look at the background like family, education, reputation etc? But I guess MOST men nga only look at the physical appearance of the girl and everything else don't matter as much pero I remember may tsikoteers na they look at the educational background pa rin because they want someone they can talk to on the same level

kags never said he was female naman
    what i meant was,
    decent men would have their raging hormones well in control.

those who are prospecting, even if un-intentional, would do well to research on their possible target's backgrounds.
    that is, if they were intending a LTR and not a one-night stand.
    some would even say, "look at the girl's mother, to get an idea of how she will look like, 20 years from now".

take a gander at kags' info sheet.

3. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I remember may tsikoteers na they look at the educational background pa rin because they want someone they can talk to on the same level
    Dun sa part na "same level"..
    Ang pinaka turn on kasi sakin yung sobra ang sense of humor.. Sa physical features, gusto ko yung mga mukhang rugged at hindi maarte madumihan ang kamay.. Sa background, basta masipag at madiskarte ok na sakin nun, sanay naman ako sa hirap kaya naman mag-survive basta kako masaya magaan ang buhay..
    Sinubukan ko mag-date ng ganung type.. Kapag group (kasama barkada/friends) grabe lakas ng sense of humor.. Tapos kapag kaming dalawa na lang pala.. Dahil magkaiba kami ng mundo, hindi na kami mag-connect.. Nawawala din sense of humor, hindi na kami nag-usap.. Isa yun sa worst dates ko, for 2 hours sinubukan ko mag-connect kami hanggang sa sumuko na ako.. 1 hour tinitingnan ko na lang sya, wala na talaga hindi na kami makapag-usap.. Niyaya ko na umuwi na lang kami, hindi na ako nagpahatid.. End na.. What are your ***UAL TURN-ONs?
    Kahit type ko mga gangster rapper na malakas sense of humor.. Ending pala hindi din kami mag-connect dahil magkaiba kami ng lifestyle.. Napapa-isip tuloy ako bakit may mga success stories naman na kahit magkaiba sila happy ending naman What are your ***UAL TURN-ONs?.

4. Join Date
    May 2019
    Curious lang.. May pagkakataon ba na nagkagusto kayo sa babae na 10 years ang age gap or more (mas mtanda yung babae) nung 20s pa kayo?
    Or it's a BIG NO, like kadiri! Hehehe What are your ***UAL TURN-ONs?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    Curious lang.. May pagkakataon ba na nagkagusto kayo sa babae na 10 years ang age gap or more (mas mtanda yung babae) nung 20s pa kayo?
    bakit?

may younger guy may gusto sayo?

hehe

6. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    bakit?

may younger guy may gusto sayo?

hehe
    Hahaha ako una nagtanong What are your ***UAL TURN-ONs?..
    Curious lang ako.. Para kasing imposible.. Nakakahiya yun sa barkada di ba?
    "Bro, seryoso ka ba? Ang tanda nya na.."

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017

Parang yung movie ni Jack Nicholson and Keanu Reeves.

Something’s Gotta Give

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hindi imposible at hindi kadiri

lalo pag hot ung 30s na girl

baka mainggit pa ung 20s na barkada

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yung ex ni True Green of 6 years was 10 yrs older and I always tease him about it. He was early 20s ata nung naging sila. He begged me to stop teasing na because it's not funny anymore. I'd say why does he have Mommy issues e yung Mommy niya alagang alaga naman siya until now :P Pero it seems like may appreciation talaga siya for older women because he told me about this hot 50+ yr old he matched with sa Bumble. WTF.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; December 18th, 2022 at 01:36 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I'm following this girl on YouTube shorts. I'm not really sure kung ano channel nya but most of the jokes on her channel are ***ual inuendos.

So for some reason I have associated her glasses as a ***ual turn on. Specially when she opens her mouth like that. screenshot_2022-12-18-13-18-47-25_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

What are your ***UAL TURN-ONs?