New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Doing it with a "professional" is not the point. The point is the example given by the TS is the guy is married or has a GF. Not really the best of examples to give.

Kinda reminds be of a thread in another forum. The guy boasts of having a wife, and two or three girlfriends that he has ***ual relations with on a regular basis. He boasts that he is the type that doesn't feel he gets enough of it.

Makes me wonder what kind of home life that guy and his wife has...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by willvill View Post
    Maybe the TS is just realistic. There are many who get the services of prosti....even celebrities were caught doing the act.

I have seen older men doing it with young prosti for the simple reason that their wives are quite old already...wala na ang asim or the case of an old carabao eating young grass. Diba.
    ya ts is just being realistic. face it, when you're in your senior years, would you still wanna do the wild thing with your 60 y/0 wife? I doubt ,pero i'm sure may exceptions.

Do we need to restrict our biological needs at an older age because of religious morals?

If it's ok with the wife then why not?
    Basta may protection fine with me.

Kung ayaw ng wife, masama talaga.

Case to case basis lang.
    Last edited by cablespy; April 29th, 2009 at 04:21 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    1 liqour shot reduces life by 5 mins but *** increases life by ten minutes thats why i can't blame senior's going on night clubs and getting younger gro's kasi gusto pa nila mabuhay nang matagal .

IMO there's nothing wrong on getting prosti coz hindi mo magawa sa partner mo ang gustong mong gawin kasi you respect and love her unlike nag hired ka nang prosti na magagawa mo ang gusto mong "wild thing" na hindi kaya nang partner mo....

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I find nothing wrong with casual *** (with protection) or paying a professional for ***.

I do, however, have a strict sense of duty and morality...

It goes like this: Marriage is not a joke. You ener into the contract of marriage to signify your love and devotion for your partner and also to signify your desire to start a family.

As such, you are legally, morally, religiously and spiritually bound to the terms of that contract. And if the terms of your marriage... (considering you're a Christian or of a similar religion that endorses monogamy, married legally in a country which requires it, and not a Moslem married under Arabic law or whatever...) require faithfulness, then breaking those terms is no joke. It's a social/legal/spiritual contract, the breaking of which I hold in higher contempt than breaking a simply sales contract or business agreement.

Honestly... in this day and age, where we marry as adults, of our own free will... what reason is there to be unfaithful? If you don't think you can be satisfied with one, then the answer is simple... don't get married.

If you're getting married for kids and not for love and commitment... well, the law allows illegitimate children the right to take their father's name, and the right to an inheritance already... so don't get married.

If you don't think you can stick with it for fifty or sixty years, you're not ready for it, really. And if you're in it when you realize this, well... sorry... there's always divorce or annulment... be honest enough to officially end your contract before going against its terms...

But if you're doing that just so you can go out and buy a skanky, smelly piece of STD-infested ass instead of getting it from a lovely woman who's already willing and devoted to you... there's probably something majorly wrong with you...
    Last edited by niky; April 29th, 2009 at 05:47 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I find nothing wrong with casual *** (with protection) or paying a professional for ***.

I do, however, have a strict sense of duty and morality...

It goes like this: Marriage is not a joke. You ener into the contract of marriage to signify your love and devotion for your partner and also to signify your desire to start a family.

As such, you are legally, morally, religiously and spiritually bound to the terms of that contract. And if the terms of your marriage... (considering you're a Christian or of a similar religion that endorses monogamy, married legally in a country which requires it, and not a Moslem married under Arabic law or whatever...) require faithfulness, then breaking those terms is no joke. It's a social/legal/spiritual contract, the breaking of which I hold in higher contempt than breaking a simply sales contract or business agreement.

Honestly... in this day and age, where we marry as adults, of our own free will... what reason is there to be unfaithful? If you don't think you can be satisfied with one, then the answer is simple... don't get married.

If you're getting married for kids and not for love and commitment... well, the law allows illegitimate children the right to take their father's name, and the right to an inheritance already... so don't get married.

If you don't think you can stick with it for fifty or sixty years, you're not ready for it, really. And if you're in it when you realize this, well... sorry... there's always divorce or annulment... be honest enough to officially end your contract before going against its terms...

But if you're doing that just so you can go out and buy a skanky, smelly piece of STD-infested ass instead of getting it from a lovely woman who's already willing and devoted to you... there's probably something majorly wrong with you...
    +1

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    the issue is, may wife and girlfriend.

wala sana problem if you do it provided you are single. may girlfriend ka, may asawa ka, its for me immoral.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Para sakin mas masama pa yung may kabit at binabahay kesa sa paminsan minsan e nag gu good time (you know wat i mean)...alam ko pareho na rin yun basta sumawsaw sa iba kasalanan na..

pero cmon guys you serious?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa mga married na sumagot na ok lang kasi paminsan-minsan lang naman ginagawa.

pakisagot naman itong tanong ko, ok rin lang sa inyo kung yun wife niyo is makipag *** sa call boy, paminsan-minsan rin lang?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    sa mga married na sumagot na ok lang kasi paminsan-minsan lang naman ginagawa.

pakisagot naman itong tanong ko, ok rin lang sa inyo kung yun wife niyo is makipag *** sa call boy, paminsan-minsan rin lang?
    yan ang magandang balik na tanong

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    yan ang magandang balik na tanong
    Do not do what you do not want others do unto you.

What sort of relationship (with wife ...or girlfriend) when it is going to be free-for-all. A relationship that is actually anchored on commitment.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
What your opinion on doing it with prostitutes?