The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 82 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    ako stress reliever ko .. call a friend
    or manggulo sa group chat hahaha
    Alam ko gusto mong guluhin si Bossing Vic sa group chat! Hahahaha

BTT: for me, I don’t worry too much so that I don’t get stressed. On my free time, I just dive right into the confines of the multiplayer world of Call Of Duty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Stress reliever...Attachment 38041
    hmmm...
    sugar and salt.
    jabetish and altapresyon.

i'm a Lay's fan, myself.
    have to finish the entire pack at one sitting, else it un-crackle...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Mom went inside my room and saw me crying She knew it was over Dr Cutie. I can't get over the sudden unexpected loss talaga. They tried to save him for 2 hrs pala, akala ko parang sa pelicula na ilang minutes lang...

Is that why most doctors may DNR because they know how hard it is on the body?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Mom went inside my room and saw me crying She knew it was over Dr Cutie. I can't get over the sudden unexpected loss talaga. They tried to save him for 2 hrs pala, akala ko parang sa pelicula na ilang minutes lang...

Is that why most doctors may DNR because they know how hard it is on the body?
    Stop it.

Tawagan mo na si uls kasi

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Stop it.

Tawagan mo na si uls kasi

Valid naman ang grief ko kay Dr Cutie. He's more than family to me, even more than my own blood na puro sakit ng ulo bigay sakin. There are deaths that you never really heal from, you just learn to live with the pain.

I am not sad over a BF that can be replaced that I could just move on from...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I don't know what is happening to me. There are days when I would sleep so much, and when I am awake I feel like crying lang. Good thing I have the board to entertain me, but mostly I reject calls and seen zone my friends. Yung isa lang talaga makulit so I would end up answering her calls at nae entertain din naman ako. She said she noticed something is wrong with me kasi I don't reply to her messages na. I am so thankful to my friends who refuse to leave me even when I push them away

It's my Lola's birthday nga and she asked me why I did not visit her. Naiiyak na lang ako kasi I feel bad that I missed it but I don't wanna socialize talaga. I feel so doomed na ewan. I am just really really sad and fearful at the same time

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    You have clinical depression. Everyone can see that from the combined history of your writings and musings.

You need to get help. Acknowledging it is the first step. There is no shame in that.

Getting help can really transform your life, self image, outlook, energy levels, self confidence etc. I mean its a medical science that has supported millions of patients already. Dont let your mom's skepticism prevent you from seeking help.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    Last edited by EQAddict; April 29th, 2021 at 08:18 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    You have clinical depression. Everyone can see that from the combined history of your writings and musings.

You need to get help. Acknowledging it is the first step. There is no shame in that.

Getting help can really transform your life, self image, outlook, energy levels, self confidence etc. I mean its a medical science that has supported millions of patients already. Dont let your mom's skepticism prevent you from seeking help.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    Yes I agree. I’m no psychologist but I think most of us here would seem to agree that you have one I was also diagnosed with clinical depression & I’m currently taking anti depressant pills. So far I would say it’s working. Kaya start doing something about it. I’m sure there are psychologists that can accept online medical consultations.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I already inquired on psychiatrists but the consultation fee is too high I can't afford it now because I am jobless AND the source of sadness now is my joblessness. It's like a catch 22!

My Tita is a nurse pala for patients that have mental conditions (depression and bipolar etc) and they always have issues with the medications because sometimes the patient becomes zombie like na, parang spaced out? Some of the meds I often hear from them depakote, seroquel and diazepam (used to take this)

Being jobless is making me depressed. Wala kasing purpose for the day. I am sick and tired of my routine of watching youtube, lumabo na eyesight ko. I cook more now but that's not good because it will get us fat. I hate to see my bank account puro debit walang credit! Also, it's so embarrassing when I have to say that I don't work My career was one of the few aspects in my life where everything was perfect and I lost it pa I was planning on going back but the management in Manila that I like left na last Dec 2021! I have nobody to endorse me anymore and it's them I like to work with, so what's the use in going back to my old company

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I already inquired on psychiatrists but the consultation fee is too high I can't afford it now because I am jobless AND the source of sadness now is my joblessness. It's like a catch 22!

My Tita is a nurse pala for patients that have mental conditions (depression and bipolar etc) and they always have issues with the medications because sometimes the patient becomes zombie like na, parang spaced out? Some of the meds I often hear from them depakote, seroquel and diazepam (used to take this)

Being jobless is making me depressed. Wala kasing purpose for the day. I am sick and tired of my routine of watching youtube, lumabo na eyesight ko. I cook more now but that's not good because it will get us fat. I hate to see my bank account puro debit walang credit! Also, it's so embarrassing when I have to say that I don't work My career was one of the few aspects in my life where everything was perfect and I lost it pa I was planning on going back but the management in Manila that I like left na last Dec 2021! I have nobody to endorse me anymore and it's them I like to work with, so what's the use in going back to my old company
    Com'on mam cath, you've done a lot. Kahit 10 years ka maging jobless, Yung dedication mo and fulfillment sa mga naging work mo compensates. Time to take a break and do what you really wanna do

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk