New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Today I'll start making changes in my life. My Mom said now that I don't have work, I should focus on improving myself.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Today I'll start making changes in my life. My Mom said now that I don't have work, I should focus on improving myself.
    wag ka muna work cathy
    focus ka muna sa healthy living, start by sleeping early .. tapos pag gising workout ..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    wag ka muna work cathy
    focus ka muna sa healthy living, start by sleeping early .. tapos pag gising workout ..

Yup, sabi nga ng Mommy ko focus on improving myself muna, after 1 yr na lang daw ako mag work ulit (not sure I want to wait that long)

I fell asleep again at 6 am then woke up at 9 am kasi yung office messenger may pina receive na papers. I will have a hard time sleeping again

I don't like working out at home because I prefer machines and free weights saka iba pa rin may gym mates. If only I had an incline/flat bench, I could do so much already.

Pero gusto ko talaga ibalik yung dating katawan/hitsura ko, pati ilong ko lumapad na
    Last edited by _Cathy_; August 7th, 2020 at 11:19 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I wish GOOD PEOPLE could live forever. This evening I found out our Dr family friend passed away, he was so good to us. I can't stop crying because I am reminded of the mortality of "elders". We also have a family friend nun who is connected with a hospital who passed away a few years ago, routine na namin yun for every year of my life, we would pick her up and eat out somewhere nice, whenever Mom would travel I would drop off pasalubong for her. She lived until her 90s also. Natatakot na ko lalo magkasakit because now both of them are gone. I can't explain how I feel knowing na wala na yun mga tao whose presence gave you comfort that my medical concerns will be taken cared of.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I wish GOOD PEOPLE could live forever. This evening I found out our Dr family friend passed away, he was so good to us. I can't stop crying because I am reminded of the mortality of "elders". We also have a family friend nun who is connected with a hospital who passed away a few years ago, routine na namin yun for every year of my life, we would pick her up and eat out somewhere nice, whenever Mom would travel I would drop off pasalubong for her. She lived until her 90s also. Natatakot na ko lalo magkasakit because now both of them are gone. I can't explain how I feel knowing na wala na yun mga tao whose presence gave you comfort that my medical concerns will be taken cared of.
    when someone we love dearly passes away,
    it means we have to step up and take their place.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    wag ka muna work cathy

Lakas ng glute ng babaeng ito bruh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Pero gusto ko talaga ibalik yung dating katawan/hitsura ko, pati ilong ko lumapad na
    You can do it even better and mas madali... hi Doc Belo!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Naiyak ako sa sama ng loob kay crush. I know we're not together anymore pero halata talaga how he does not care for my anymore. Matagal na napapansin ni ULS yan but I as usual I turn a blind eye

Example 1: When he tried to call me and I was not able to answer, I told him I had a fever for 3 days. He did not reply but he did call me several times and days after that and I didn't answer his calls anymore because I was too distraught. But why did he not text me? I told him kung namatay ako hindi na niya malalaman, after that he became consistent na in communicating with me

Example 2: He was the first person I messaged when my car won't start. Why? Kasi in my mind siya protector and savior ko. I confirmed with him if there is coding in Makati and my car won't start. His exact reply "Hi. Yes coding in effect" Yun lang??!

I know he did not ask for anything from me, but just to illustrate how important he is to me, I woke up at 9 and was going to Greenbelt because I wanted to buy him a gift for his upcoming birthday. Everyone knows how I do NOT go out for anything else and have not stepped in a mall since March but that is how special he is to me.

Ang laking contrast with the last guy I was inlove with. When we were together pa and I told him my car stalled, he immediately called even if he was in the middle of a meeting and his office was in San Juan. He asked me my exact location and he will go there na. I refused because I didn't wanna hassle him and UF said she will go to me since her house is near lang. But the whole time he was talking to me on the phone and he even asked me to give the phone sa owner ng shop so he could give instructions. After our relationship ended, of course hindi na nag offer to see me dahil may bago na siya, pero when I told him my battery died AT LEAST he gave me instructions on what to do. Grabe si crush one liner and did not even ask how I am or where I am. I replied wala man lang concern. Hindi man lang tumawag to check up on me. I know we are just friends pero diba pag minahal mo isang tao may concern ka naman? Sa board nga ang bilis ng reply ng mga tao, I don't even know the members here personally

Sama ng loob ko sobra. I do appreciate that he helps me with my family issues, aware ako mahal ang oras niya literally, pero looks like beyond that wala na siya paki sakin.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Naiyak ako sa sama ng loob kay crush. I know we're not together anymore pero halata talaga how he does not care for my anymore. Matagal na napapansin ni ULS yan but I as usual I turn a blind eye

Example 1: When he tried to call me and I was not able to answer, I told him I had a fever for 3 days. He did not reply but he did call me several times and days after that and I didn't answer his calls anymore because I was too distraught. But why did he not text me? I told him kung namatay ako hindi na niya malalaman, after that he became consistent na in communicating with me

Example 2: He was the first person I messaged when my car won't start. Why? Kasi in my mind siya protector and savior ko. I confirmed with him if there is coding in Makati and my car won't start. His exact reply "Hi. Yes coding in effect" Yun lang??!

I know he did not ask for anything from me, but just to illustrate how important he is to me, I woke up at 9 and was going to Greenbelt because I wanted to buy him a gift for his upcoming birthday. Everyone knows how I do NOT go out for anything else and have not stepped in a mall since March but that is how special he is to me.

Ang laking contrast with the last guy I was inlove with. When we were together pa and I told him my car stalled, he immediately called even if he was in the middle of a meeting and his office was in San Juan. He asked me my exact location and he will go there na. I refused because I didn't wanna hassle him and UF said she will go to me since her house is near lang. But the whole time he was talking to me on the phone and he even asked me to give the phone sa owner ng shop so he could give instructions. After our relationship ended, of course hindi na nag offer to see me dahil may bago na siya, pero when I told him my battery died AT LEAST he gave me instructions on what to do. Grabe si crush one liner and did not even ask how I am or where I am. I replied wala man lang concern. Hindi man lang tumawag to check up on me. I know we are just friends pero diba pag minahal mo isang tao may concern ka naman? Sa board nga ang bilis ng reply ng mga tao, I don't even know the members here personally

Sama ng loob ko sobra. I do appreciate that he helps me with my family issues, aware ako mahal ang oras niya literally, pero looks like beyond that wala na siya paki sakin.
    Matagal na.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    walang reply na subukan niyo i-troubleshoot?