New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 72 of 86 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Its been 3 months and still no development. I've done things I normally wouldn't do. I told him straight out that I want him back and he gave a totally different reply. I was so happy pa naman when I messaged him. Gaano katagal pa ko magpapakababa. Tumulo na lang talaga luha ko when I read his reply, kahapon pa ko nalulungkot dahil sa wild friend and college ex ko na lower batch at hawig ko pa ang GF! .

We will see if he initiates communication with me over the weekend.
    Just 3months? If 1 wishes history to somehow have a chance of repeating itself, he/she might wanna bank on the 33year cycle.Betting good sir deestone is a firm believer.[emoji4]
    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Just 3months? If 1 wishes history to somehow have a chance of repeating itself, he/she might wanna bank on the 33year cycle.
    Hahaha 33yrs of what? Telebabad con esperanza?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Hahaha 33yrs of what? Telebabad con esperanza?
    Haha...Want some 33 trivia?
    -King David reigned 33 years.
    -Jesus performed 33 miracles
    -He was 33 when He was crucified
    -There are 33 doctors of the Church, or theologians, to which the Roman Catholic Church recognizes a particular authority of witnesses of the doctrine.
    -Joseph was said to be 33 when he took for wife the Virgin Mary
    -33 is the said age that will have the Antichrist at the time of his advent.
    -The 33 litany of angels.
    -St. Peter's Basilica has 33 chapels.
    -After a 40day fast, Buddha left the desert followed by 33 princes of spirits to which he gave the sacred instruments that are used by the musicians in the pagodas.
    -Dante's Divine Comedy attributed 33 songs to Purgatory and 33 songs to the Sky.
    -33 days=the "intellectual" cycle in the biorhythm.
    -The words "cross" and "devil" are used 33 times in the New Testament and "sickness", 33 times in the Old.
    -The word "miracle" and phrase "to blaspheme" are used 33 times in the Bible.
    -Within our Solar System, the lunar & solar orientations follow exact cycles, periods, exact measurable rules that repeat every 33 years.
    Again, want history to somehow have that chance of repeating? Think 33years...deestone knows everything 33.[emoji16]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Haha...Want some 33 trivia?
    -King David reigned 33 years.
    -Jesus performed 33 miracles
    -He was 33 when He was crucified
    -There are 33 doctors of the Church, or theologians, to which the Roman Catholic Church recognizes a particular authority of witnesses of the doctrine.
    -Joseph was said to be 33 when he took for wife the Virgin Mary
    -33 is the said age that will have the Antichrist at the time of his advent.
    -The 33 litany of angels.
    -St. Peter's Basilica has 33 chapels.
    -After a 40day fast, Buddha left the desert followed by 33 princes of spirits to which he gave the sacred instruments that are used by the musicians in the pagodas.
    -Dante's Divine Comedy attributed 33 songs to Purgatory and 33 songs to the Sky.
    -33 days=the "intellectual" cycle in the biorhythm.
    -The words "cross" and "devil" are used 33 times in the New Testament and "sickness", 33 times in the Old.
    -The word "miracle" and phrase "to blaspheme" are used 33 times in the Bible.
    -Within our Solar System, the lunar & solar orientations follow exact cycles, periods, exact measurable rules that repeat every 33 years.
    Again, want history to somehow have that chance of repeating? Think 33years...deestone knows everything 33.[emoji16]

Haba naman ng 33 years...

Ito 3 days lang....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Haba naman ng 33 years...

Ito 3 days lang....

Haha. Relative. Depende sa mga nangyari sa 3 days. Bwhahha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Isang bagay na natutunan ko sa relationships ko, lahat ng tao makaka get over sayo in time. Kahit na patay na patay sya sayo. She will eventually get over.

Kaya wag ka masyado ma konsensya or somehow carry the burden, she will get over you. Responsibilidad nya sarili nya. You can only do much. Tulungan sya so that she will not lose herself. After that, buhay na nya yun. She will recover.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Isang bagay na natutunan ko sa relationships ko, lahat ng tao makaka get over sayo in time. Kahit na patay na patay sya sayo. She will eventually get over.

Kaya wag ka masyado ma konsensya or somehow carry the burden, she will get over you. Responsibilidad nya sarili nya. You can only do much. Tulungan sya so that she will not lose herself. After that, buhay na nya yun. She will recover.

Bruh, good for you na experience mo na yung tawag na TL...

gaano kasakit ba when you realized na she doesn’t love though yourself knows you’ve been deeply inlove with her?

Yan yung kinakatakotan ng iba, yung mag mahal tapos body/pera lang pala habol nya... yung gamitan ba tawag nyan... i believe human are not bound for gamitan because they are human, unless you consider yourself as a thing...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What will I do with my life now? I hope things will get better soon kasi I have no love life, no career and no social life

£÷$&#& China virus disrupted everything. Sumasakit na rin mata ko chatting and video calling the whole day. Iba pa rin physical presence.

Sent from my SM-A107F

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sobrang sakit ng rejection niya sakin kanina that I ended up crying, and you know what hurts more? Na feel ko na walang effect sa kanya ang pag iyak ko, sabi ng Kuya ko, that was the moment he knew hindi na niya mahal wife (ex) niya, when she cried and he did not feel anything, dati nasasaktan siya when she cries. Ex crush did not even send me a message or anything after we put down the phone. Ang sakit sakit talaga my heart literally hurts. I feel stabbing in my chest, kumikirot siya.

So I guess this is it, nanggaling na sa kanya. Alam ko naman ang tama is for us to be just friends but I am still insanely attracted to him.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Sobrang sakit ng rejection niya sakin kanina that I ended up crying, and you know what hurts more? Na feel ko na walang effect sa kanya ang pag iyak ko, sabi ng Kuya ko, that was the moment he knew hindi na niya mahal wife (ex) niya, when she cried and he did not feel anything, dati nasasaktan siya when she cries. Ex crush did not even send me a message or anything after we put down the phone. Ang sakit sakit talaga my heart literally hurts. I feel stabbing in my chest, kumikirot siya.

So I guess this is it, nanggaling na sa kanya. Alam ko naman ang tama is for us to be just friends but I am still insanely attracted to him.
    wait, si crush ba to? bakit may ex-crush? sino si ex-crush?