New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mey0r View Post
    *ab_initio. pambihira inusisa pa hehe :P

a tapang a tao sir kumpare mo. parang yung kwento ng kaibigan ko yan. misis nya inaalagaan ng meyor hehehe. :P

Bro.,- huwag naman sanang ikaw ang mey0r sa kuwento mo....

7606:mobile1:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    added information:

Chapter 5. Separation of Property of the Spouses and Administration of Common Property by One Spouse During the Marriage

Art. 134. In the absence of an express declaration in the marriage settlements, the separation of property between spouses during the marriage shall not take place except by judicial order. Such judicial separation of property may either be voluntary or for sufficient cause. (190a)

Art. 135. Any of the following shall be considered sufficient cause for judicial separation of property:

(1) That the spouse of the petitioner has been sentenced to a penalty which carries with it civil interdiction;

(2) That the spouse of the petitioner has been judicially declared an absentee;

(3) That loss of parental authority of the spouse of petitioner has been decreed by the court;

(4) That the spouse of the petitioner has abandoned the latter or failed to comply with his or her obligations to the family as provided for in Article 101;

(5) That the spouse granted the power of administration in the marriage settlements has abused that power; and

(6) That at the time of the petition, the spouses have been separated in fact for at least one year and reconciliation is highly improbable.

In the cases provided for in Numbers (1), (2) and (3), the presentation of the final judgment against the guilty or absent spouse shall be enough basis for the grant of the decree of judicial separation of property. (191a)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    added information:
    PWEDENG MAG FILE ANG FRIEND MO NG JUDICIAL SEPARATION OF PROPERTY KUHA SIYA MAGALING NA ATTY. KAPAG NAKUHA NA PROPERTIES MAG FILE KANA NG ANNULMENT

Chapter 5. Separation of Property of the Spouses and Administration of Common Property by One Spouse During the Marriage

Art. 134. In the absence of an express declaration in the marriage settlements, the separation of property between spouses during the marriage shall not take place except by judicial order. Such judicial separation of property may either be voluntary or for sufficient cause. (190a)

Art. 135. Any of the following shall be considered sufficient cause for judicial separation of property:

(1) That the spouse of the petitioner has been sentenced to a penalty which carries with it civil interdiction;

(2) That the spouse of the petitioner has been judicially declared an absentee;

(3) That loss of parental authority of the spouse of petitioner has been decreed by the court;

(4) That the spouse of the petitioner has abandoned the latter or failed to comply with his or her obligations to the family as provided for in Article 101;

(5) That the spouse granted the power of administration in the marriage settlements has abused that power; and

(6) That at the time of the petition, the spouses have been separated in fact for at least one year and reconciliation is highly improbable.

In the cases provided for in Numbers (1), (2) and (3), the presentation of the final judgment against the guilty or absent spouse shall be enough basis for the grant of the decree of judicial separation of property. (191a)

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ihmo mas relevant ito:

Art. 247. Death or physical injuries inflicted under exceptional circumstances. — Any legally married person who having surprised his spouse in the act of committing ***ual intercourse with another person, shall kill any of them or both of them in the act or immediately thereafter, or shall inflict upon them any serious physical injury, shall suffer the penalty of destierro.

If he shall inflict upon them physical injuries of any other kind, he shall be exempt from punishment.

These rules shall be applicable, under the same circumstances, to parents with respect to their daughters under eighteen years of age, and their seducer, while the daughters are living with their parents. x x x

Art. 87. Destierro. — Any person sentenced to destierro shall not be permitted to enter the place or places designated in the sentence, nor within the radius therein specified, which shall be not more than 250 and not less than 25 kilometers from the place designated.
    :twak:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I'm sure he is seek n tired of it!!! kinda pressure!!! and maybe he realized PERA lang yan kikitain pa so let go na sya at least few months from now he is going to have peace of mind!!! (i hope sana)

once he go thru court etc etc etc. anak lang nila mag su-suffer for sure while the other party nag eenjoy!!!

For me, it's a good decision to let go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    salamat sa mga advices, mga bro, sis. . .
    this is a case of a husband so busy with his work (local) and si misis na naiwan sa manila e inahas at nagpadala naman sa isang oportunista na walang respeto sa kapwa nya tao

pero, believe ako sa cool ng kumpare ko. . .he won't pursue it daw 'coz he doesn't care about that woman anymore. . .baka lang daw magdilim ang paningin nya pag kinompronta nya at me mangyari lang na masama which will cause the ruin of his business then lalong maging kawawa ang mga anak nya. . .no action daw for now from his side. . .i guess wala na syang amor sa sa asawa nya. . .

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kmi we dont hv house and lot or any high value properties kya more on appliances lang. i decided to gv it to her as in lahat for the sake of my kids. i need to go back to dubai to file my resignation kawawa naman kids kung hahatiin namin ung mga stuff. before going back here i bought a new sets of stuff for my kids para if they want to stay with me kumpleto sila sa gamit.

for me material na bagay lang yan....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
unfaithful wife--entitled ba sa hatian ng properties?