3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    ano ba pinaguusapan nyo dito
    Joe da mango...tsikot version...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    So whats your opinions on the clergy giving marital advice to couples? Soon to be or otherwise..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    So whats your opinions on the clergy giving marital advice to couples? Soon to be or otherwise..

"it is up to the advised, whether they want to believe the advice-giver or not."
    it does not take a severe burn on one's finger, to know that fire is hot.

the advice may be with merit, but we are simply too full of ourselves, to give it serious thought.
    or the advice is correct, but it goes against our plans.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 5th, 2018 at 08:41 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post

I wonder what, apart from usual spiritual advice, could they give?

Men of the cloth, unless married in a previous life, cannot give credible advice on married life precisely because they haven't lived it.

Its all scriptural without the benefit of actual experience.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    sa simula pa lang hindi pari ang dapat hingan nyo ng advice sa asawa, kasi bawal ang withdrawal saka condom

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I don't understand why it's been over a year and I STILL have not moved on from crush. I can't imagine doing physical with any other guy.

There are days when I think of him less but there are days when I think of him 24/7, especially when I come across something or someone that reminds me of him. Like now I watched a movie that reminded me of him.

I drove people away already because I am so fixated on crush but I can't help myself. I was NEVER the boy crazy type before I met him I never really got to talk about it with anyone except my unicorn friend. And it does not help that she sides with crush - she thinks he is perfect nga e

I find my second Mom's doctor cute, but it wore off fast din. How can I move on when I feel no attraction at all towards other men?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't understand why it's been over a year and I STILL have not moved on from crush. I can't imagine doing physical with any other guy.

There are days when I think of him less but there are days when I think of him 24/7, especially when I come across something or someone that reminds me of him. Like now I watched a movie that reminded me of him.

I drove people away already because I am so fixated on crush but I can't help myself. I was NEVER the boy crazy type before I met him I never really got to talk about it with anyone except my unicorn friend. And it does not help that she sides with crush - she thinks he is perfect nga e

I find my second Mom's doctor cute, but it wore off fast din. How can I move on when I feel no attraction at all towards other men?
    Ok lang yun maam...some took decades pa to get over it..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Why do guys like to touch the face (or caress the jawline cheek area) of a girl? If a guy does that sincere ba siya? I've had it happen to me several times and I've seen a guy do it to a girl na rin.

Tsikot Love Clinic