New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    My perception about Snake1 was so wrong Akala ko good boy.
    C4U.... well sometimes one has to be a sinner to be a saint...... that was the bad snake... I've killed him....

..what they say is true.... that one who has never gone astray... and goes astray..... does it big time...

My best buddy, married his childhood sweet heart.. that was his first and only GF, during their marriage he was meek as a lamb.... sometimes whn the his wife says jump... he says.. how high!

His wife went to the States to work.... and the rest was history.... he was sowing his oats like he was responsible for stopping the famine in Africa....

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Have you been cheated on Cathy?
    Not technically. It was a new experience and I did not know how to deal with it. I hope it never happens to me again.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1 View Post
    C4U.... well sometimes one has to be a sinner to be a saint...... that was the bad snake... I've killed him....

..what they say is true.... that one who has never gone astray... and goes astray..... does it big time...

My best buddy, married his childhood sweet heart.. that was his first and only GF, during their marriage he was meek as a lamb.... sometimes whn the his wife says jump... he says.. how high!

His wife went to the States to work.... and the rest was history.... he was sowing his oats like he was responsible for stopping the famine in Africa....
    So you're now a saint? I guess you wouldn't be needing LSBs checklist anymore, would you?

I still sometimes wish I ended up with my college ex, it would have spared me from the heartaches I suffered after our relationship.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    So you're now a saint? I guess you wouldn't be needing LSBs checklist anymore, would you?

I still sometimes wish I ended up with my college ex, it would have spared me from the heartaches I suffered after our relationship.
    I "*know*" him, right?

If that is the case,- I hear you Sis.- loud and clear...

If not,- then please, just ignore my comment.....

18.1K:rant:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^Not him. He came after my college ex.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Oh wow!

I'm sheepish after realizing that....

18.1K:soccer2:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Top 6 myths about cheating