New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    1. Bought a mango cake, with the text "FOR ME YOU'RE PERFECT" around it.

2. Bouquet of roses, ako pa nagdeliver hahahaha.

But in the end it's your actions that will speak for you. I always see to it na happy sya with me. ARGUE WITH HER A LOT! - for sure maiinlove talaga ng todo yan sa inyo =)

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Bago ko pa siya naging girlfriend lagi na kami magkasama. Hatid sundo ko siya sa work nya kahit ma-late o magabsent ako sa work ko.
    Girlfriend ko pa lang din siya noon intriga ko na agad salary ko tinatabi nya. Hanggang sa maging magasawa na kami ganun pa rin.
    Ipinasyal ko din siya sa mga gusto nyang pasyalan.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    yun tiisin ko biyenan ko
    Ito ang panalo!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ako binigay ko sa misis ko e brand new house and lot, then stop ko mga kalukohan, pati ako happy din hehehe

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    sweetest thing?

i think marrying my ex-gf (now my wife) is the sweetest thing i did, because for one, i married her, just after getting my board exams license, even though my job really pays me low that time. i remember that time when i proposed to her, i gave her my PRC license. nung tinanong nya ako is bakit ko binigay sa kanya, sinabi ko sa kanya na "this will be a proof that i can support you if you marry me..." sabay hirit ng "pakasal na tayo..." iyak sya nun sa harapan ko eh. considering i was only 23 years old that time.

second sweetest thing is getting married, two years after the proposal, expenses all on me, without getting the help from her and from my parents. alam nya yun.

the third sweetest thing is when i gave her a diamond ring during our 10th year anniversary. (by the way, we are celebrating our 14th anniversary this year....)

and the last sweetest thing i did, is always being there with her, during the rough times of our marriage. stuck with her, all the way during the times i was non-existent at home and when we had our marital problems during the 7th year of our marriage.
    Pwede isapelikula buhay ni Happy Gilmore a

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Pwede isapelikula buhay ni Happy Gilmore
    I 2nd emotion
    second sweetest thing is getting married, two years after the proposal, expenses all on me, without getting the help from her and from my parents. alam nya yun
    Hanep naman po pala kyu sir Happy gilmore IDOL!!!

Skin wala ako matandaan hehehe...
    Lonely valentines day ako ngayun year

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hindi ako, pero kwento ng boss ko dati. caucasian sia. pakistani yung husband nya. first year ng marriage nila ay separated daw sila (USA yung babae, at Pakistan yung lalake). noong panahon na iyon, bihira pa lang daw ang may telepono sa Pakistan. ang ginawa daw ng husband nya, umakyat daw sa telephone pole, at nag wire-tap daw yung lalake para lang matawagan sia sa valentines day. they have been happily married for 20 years.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    yihheee!! oo nga!! hahaha!!! 41404 wweee after dinner watched Boys II Men under the stars with the stars... hehehehe awww those were the days... lol
    You celebrate Valentines in April 14?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Appreciate the things that she has done to me

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BRROOOMMMM View Post
    ako binigay ko sa misis ko e brand new house and lot, then stop ko mga kalukohan, pati ako happy din hehehe
    Galing ni Brrooommm a

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
sweetest thing u done to ur girlfriend/wife?