Sep 2007
    hahaha... hindi na nasagot ang bida natin

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ALL SHOW.... no go

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    bro DL here are some general tips:

-tigilan na yan pa hatid-hatid. you're not her driver! don't act like you're so eager to drive her home. if you can have her drive you, even better, but don't tell her where you live. always keep some mystery (actually keep lots of mystery!), like my other gf we only shared cell numbers after 4 dates!

-always be somewhat arrogant but funny but don't crack stupid jokes all the time

-don't always be available for her. be awol once in a while, unpredictably. she'll be thinking why you're not around and might even miss you...

-don't call/txt all the time. show you're busy with your life so keep calls short.

-first dates should be out of town. don't take her to the usual boring places. go to cemeteries, i'm not kidding!

-always be the man. don't allow her to push you around. tell her what to wear. order her food for her. open doors for her. don't hesitate in everything that you do. don't ask her if she likes this and that.

-if she flakes out on a date, don't tolerate it, cancel it, but re-set it after a few days, don't be too eager to re-set it.

-if she's late tell her there's a penalty for that. think up of a fun penalty like buying a cheesecake for you while she simply watches but can't even make "tikim" hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by blutut View Post

-tigilan na yan pa hatid-hatid. you're not her driver! don't act like you're so eager to drive her home. if you can have her drive you, even better, but don't tell her where you live. always keep some mystery (actually keep lots of mystery!), like my other gf we only shared cell numbers after 4 dates!

-always be somewhat arrogant but funny but don't crack stupid jokes all the time

-don't always be available for her. be awol once in a while, unpredictably. she'll be thinking why you're not around and might even miss you...

-don't call/txt all the time. show you're busy with your life so keep calls short.

-first dates should be out of town. don't take her to the usual boring places. go to cemeteries, i'm not kidding!

-always be the man. don't allow her to push you around. tell her what to wear. order her food for her. open doors for her. don't hesitate in everything that you do. don't ask her if she likes this and that.

-if she flakes out on a date, don't tolerate it, cancel it, but re-set it after a few days, don't be too eager to re-set it.

-if she's late tell her there's a penalty for that. think up of a fun penalty like buying a cheesecake for you while she simply watches but can't even make "tikim" hehehe

wow lupet pala mag tip ni sir blutut bihasang bihasa ha nyahaha

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    aba, ako nga din paturo! may date ako sa sabado eh, with my recent ex gf, hehehe...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    you mean while you are seeing 2 girls,

you fall for 1, but the other one starts to really like you?

but since you fell for 1 and the other one is showing affection towards you, the affection doesnt have much effect on you coz you like the other 1?

is that what you mean?
    yep, thats what im saying..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by blutut View Post

now thats what i call research material! haha, seriously bro, ang ganda ng ADVICE mo, noted!

all show and no go? what is the proper action for you guys ba? ask her on a date again? do you think its the proper time to ask na.. or??? *sbucks manager*

i have a date with maya tonight pla...
    Last edited by deathlance; January 14th, 2009 at 10:24 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    kanino, ke miss manager?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    oo. ke miss manager, gusto ko tlga idate un eh

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ba yan!!!! tapos na ang xmas and new year hanggan ngayon wala parin nangyayari...

DL, hinde ka talaga type ng babae or and true calling mo is pumasok sa priesthood...

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?