New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 39 of 151 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Mukhang tagilid kasi despite the flowers her response sounds so nonchalant. She could have responded with a simple "Thank You" or "The flowers you sent are so beautiful" kaya lang she responded "Dude, you didn't have to do that". Take note of DUDE. May HAHA pa. heehee. Dude is a term you use for Pals.
    hehehe +1 ako dito mukang malabo yan

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Dude, why did you have to say that? "Sorry"? God dude that was really off. There's nothing to be sorry about what you did. Parang pinapakita mo pa sa kanya what a big chump you are.

Anyway, I've seen and heard two common reactions from women receiving flowers (I only gave flowers once, these are based from friends' experiences) -- she will find it sweet and show some appreciation OR she will find an excuse blah blah to block it off

you didnt have to do that haha
    She were giving you unconscious signs that she sees you as a chump and in my opinion the HAHA nailed it

no, its just that u dont need to, a greeting would do
    Definitely a sign she didn't appreciate the effort -- as I see it parang sinungitan ka pa.

she said too early pa daw kasi alam ko naman na heartbroken pa sha at gusto pa nya ung guy na un.. so i told her il wait..
    Too early? Too early but then she's see this other guy? Com'on dude you already solved the puzzle but you don't wanna look at it 'cause it's not pleasant to your eyes.

While you're waiting di mo napapansin lalo ka nahuhulog and then eventually you'd become more of a tool that you are now (honestly speaking). Wake up pare, go find someone else in 2009. 500% sure you won't even reach 2nd base if EVER maging kayo

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    well napansin ko din ung dude na yan eh, plus the laugh, pero kasi nga shes still heart broken and all.. so keri lang.. mali din kasi entra ko eh, parang friend ang datin dahil nag aadvice lagi sa kanya

il just observe for the moment.. we'll see what happens... il just be there paramdam paminsan minsan...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Mukhang tagilid kasi despite the flowers her response sounds so nonchalant. She could have responded with a simple "Thank You" or "The flowers you sent are so beautiful" kaya lang she responded "Dude, you didn't have to do that". Take note of DUDE. May HAHA pa. heehee. Dude is a term you use for Pals.
    Take it from a woman na. I know what she's trying to say, one of my friends -- argentinian, no flowers needed yung mga girls pa magtatanong kung saan and what time sila magkikita what more if there were flowers involved?

Alam mo naman kasi if the girl's into you, parang sa barkada. At first look alam mo na kung magiging good kayo. Magising sa katotohanan, wag mo ng hintayin na mag 12:00AM january 1 and hintayin ung mga paputok na gumising sayo just a friendly advice

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by deathlance View Post
    well napansin ko din ung dude na yan eh, plus the laugh, pero kasi nga shes still heart broken and all.. so keri lang.. mali din kasi entra ko eh, parang friend ang datin dahil nag aadvice lagi sa kanya

il just observe for the moment.. we'll see what happens... il just be there paramdam paminsan minsan...
    Man, one of my recent ex's broke up with her boyfriend of almost 2 years. A week after that, sumingit ako. 2 weeks later I woke up in her apartment somewhere in Taft but after 1 month, we broke up and went back to her ex. Pinag-practisan lang ako haha

Thing is, without the spark, kahit bigyan mo pa yan ng sarili nyang Starbucks franchise, kung di ka gusto wala talagang magagawa. Unless she's the gretchen barretto type

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Best thing you can do, just wait but sit still. Don't make any move. She already knows your intention, the woman is already aware that you can attack anytime -- she expects it.

So what to do? Don't do anything at all. Don't text her. You already did your part (giving flowers, being mushy), let her do hers. Kahit magtext man lang sya and be somehow sweet should be enough -- pag wala yan, hanap ka na lang ng chic dito or sa Facebook

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Dude, why did you have to say that? "Sorry"? God dude that was really off. There's nothing to be sorry about what you did. Parang pinapakita mo pa sa kanya what a big chump you are.

Anyway, I've seen and heard two common reactions from women receiving flowers (I only gave flowers once, these are based from friends' experiences) -- she will find it sweet and show some appreciation OR she will find an excuse blah blah to block it off

She were giving you unconscious signs that she sees you as a chump and in my opinion the HAHA nailed it

Definitely a sign she didn't appreciate the effort -- as I see it parang sinungitan ka pa.

Too early? Too early but then she's see this other guy? Com'on dude you already solved the puzzle but you don't wanna look at it 'cause it's not pleasant to your eyes.

While you're waiting di mo napapansin lalo ka nahuhulog and then eventually you'd become more of a tool that you are now (honestly speaking). Wake up pare, go find someone else in 2009. 500% sure you won't even reach 2nd base if EVER maging kayo
    maybe so.. well ganun tlga ata, may mali din ako. pero kahit wala namang mali merun tlgang babae friend lang turing sayu hehehehe

update na lang ako kung merun pa hahaha... so whats up na? post diskarte activity? :D

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    maybe so.. well ganun tlga ata, may mali din ako. pero kahit wala namang mali merun tlgang babae friend lang turing sayu hehehehe

update na lang ako kung merun pa hahaha... so whats up na? post diskarte activity? :D
    You should be out with her tonight, drinking alcohol, getting wasted and en-cashing your christmas gift before the sun shines.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Can you hear yourself talking DL? You are slowly becoming delusional. You're trying to justify her actions and went so as far making it your fault.

Ikaw na rin ang nagsabi na maraming iba diyan.

Tama si Lucius, mapasagot mo man yan, baka umabot ng kalahating taon bago 1st kiss niyo at baka hindi ka na nga umabot ng 2nd base. Si Lucius alam na alam a

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Can you hear yourself talking DL? You are slowly becoming delusional. You're trying to justify her actions and went so as far making it your fault.

Ikaw na rin ang nagsabi na maraming iba diyan.

Tama si Lucius, mapasagot mo man yan, baka umabot ng kalahating taon bago 1st kiss niyo at baka hindi ka na nga umabot ng 2nd base. Si Lucius alam na alam a
    We have a friend who turns out to be a loser, manyak pero hindi marunong dumiskarte add the fact that he's not that good looking.

We got to know the girl he was seeing during that time and we talked to her and then who would've thought that our friend was a wet kisser (eto na yun after the discussion) then later on we bumped with them again. Asked the girl privately and she honestly said "I GOT CURIOUS OF WHAT YOU GUYS SAID, THAT'S THE ONLY REASON WE KISSED".........

So lahat kami parang WHAT?! Just for curiosity hahaha she said na after that hindi na ulit nag-attempt, she had he own conclusions -- baka daw nahiya or something. Anyway our friend ended up showing his manyak side and boom, the girl shut her down. At least naka-kiss sya... with our help
    Last edited by Lucius; December 27th, 2008 at 02:15 AM.

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?