New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 151 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    LOL at OP looking for sosyal pretty women. Strong stalker.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    First, sosyal women (by definition, those who are from old rich clans) are not found in bars. They're mostly at home if not travelling abroad or travelling to remote countrysides doing philanthropy. 90% of the time, they're working in the family business. Yes, i'm talking about the marriage material women in their mid-20s.

What you will find in bars and similar places are broken women. Women who may be rich but are in dire need of attention (who will give you tremendous headaches in the future). Those who had grim pasts and can't get over it. Women who have terrible self-esteem and can easily give in to peer pressure (such as smoking, drinking, drugs, orgy, etc). 95% are social climbers (people looking for sosyal people themselves).

BTW, it's a misconception that you need to have money to be with real deal socialite girls.Their breeding (often from international schools), does not let them to allow guys to spend for them. In fact, they'd rather spend for you.

If you're just looking for *** (which is 99.99% of the time), marami jan. As in women are everywhere. Use your skills in luring, uhm, I mean, attracting women. It's very easy.
    IF you're ugly and lame, you can hire prostitutes (since you have money anyway).

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    horsepower:
    What you will find in bars and similar places are broken women. Women who may be rich but are in dire need of attention (who will give you tremendous headaches in the future). Those who had grim pasts and can't get over it. Women who have terrible self-esteem and can easily give in to peer pressure (such as smoking, drinking, drugs, orgy, etc).
    yep

so right

many have issues, painful past

a lot of cokeheads out there

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    First, sosyal women (by definition, those who are from old rich clans) are not found in bars. They're mostly at home if not travelling abroad or travelling to remote countrysides doing philanthropy.
    These are the women who live in Utopia corner Shangri-la. Dr Maria Mangahas is a case in point. She is one in a billion. Beauty, intelligence and a good heart. You hear her talk for the first time, it's like the voice of an angel.

What you will find in bars and similar places are broken women. Women who may be rich but are in dire need of attention (who will give you tremendous headaches in the future). Those who had grim pasts and can't get over it. Women who have terrible self-esteem and can easily give in to peer pressure (such as smoking, drinking, drugs, orgy, etc). 95% are social climbers (people looking for sosyal people themselves).
    This is a hasty generalization in my opinion.

BTW, it's a misconception that you need to have money to be with real deal socialite girls. Their breeding (often from international schools), does not let them to allow guys to spend for them. In fact, they'd rather spend for you.
    The problem is that "sosyal" is subjective. If it means, living in an exclusive village, studying in an expensive school, having perfect grammar, flawless skin, aligned teeth, beautiful hair, being well trained in social graces and belonging to a family with old money, then I don't think these girls would settle for anyone who is not at par with them. Guys who do not belong from old rich families stand a chance with these women given that they are highly intelligent, talented and driven. Guys spending for women knows no social class. Any normal girl from the poorest to the richest families would appreciate being spent for. Not for the money but for the gesture.

I cannot get guys who take pleasure in women spending for them ALL THE TIME. Where's the pride?!? Poor chauvenist is an oxymoron.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; December 6th, 2008 at 04:28 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    This is a hasty generalization in my opinion.
    You're right. It should have been "mostly broken women".

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    The problem is that "sosyal" is subjective. If it means, living in an exclusive village, studying in an expensive school, having perfect grammar, flawless skin, aligned teeth, beautiful hair, being well trained in social graces and belonging to a family with old money, then I don't think these girls would settle for anyone who is not at par with them. Guys who do not belong from old rich families stand a chance with these women given that they are highly intelligent, talented and driven. Guys spending for women knows no social class. Any normal girl from the poorest to the richest families would appreciate being spent for. Not for the money but for the gesture.

I cannot get guys who take pleasure in women spending for them ALL THE TIME. Where's the pride?!? Poor chauvenist is an oxymoron.
    I don't think there's a guy who is willing to be spent for all the time. In time, he'll be embarrassed upon feeling the guilt of uselessness - especially if he's a hardcore chauvinist. Sadly, some men are still stuck in stone age and still believe in chauvinism. I, however believe that women and men are equal.

I do appreciate it when my ladies spend for me. Like concerts, movies, gifts, things I need in the house, etc.

Not that I require them to reciprocate every thing I give but rather, knowing that they are willing to spend for me too is a bit comforting because there are women are far stingier than a rock. Mahirap kasama yun. hahaha.
    Last edited by Horsepower; December 6th, 2008 at 06:30 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Not that I require them to reciprocate every thing I give but rather, knowing that they are willing to spend for me too is a bit comforting because there are women are far stingier than a rock. Mahirap kasama yun. hahaha.
    Yeah. Di ko rin gusto ang mga taong puro kabig I agree that it's comforting to know when a woman is willing to spend for you too. It's a tell that she's not in the relationship for the gifts/money and that she won't vanish the minute your finances suffer.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    only in Tsikot :rofl01:

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sosy?

Pwede mag-recommend ng mga Matrona?

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Sosy?

Pwede mag-recommend ng mga Matrona?

Oo nga ano! Pwedeng pwede tiyak hindi na siya gagasto o di kaya mga sosyal na bading. Kasi sa mga mas batang babai baka maubosan siya ng bala wala pang nangyari. Sa bar nalang baka puro KOGNAC ang iinumin nila.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    laos na ba ang Faces? yan ang favorite club ng mga "sosyal" na magaganda noon.

meron akong kakilala. ang kanyang strategy: tumatambay sa loob ng mga universities. may fake identification pa sya.

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?