New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    i dont see anything immoral sa mga pics nya. super conservative naman ng iba to judge her na immoral agad because of showing off her shoulder. hay....

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    IMMORAL yung mga congressman and senador na wala ng ginawa kundi magpalabas ng issue para lang mapag-usapan para mapansin sila ng taong bayan. hoy mamang cong. at sen. sayang lang ang buwis ng bayan kung yan lang ang gagawin nyo, BWISIT.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I can understand where our good congressmen are coming from, although I don't agree with them. I guess we should consider that the time is changing and things like this is already acceptable to us. Perhaps, public opinion would change the perception of these law makers.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    uy there's a similar case in the States

a town mayor in Oregon was fired by the council for having ***y pictures on myspace

search nyo

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    wow! hot momma nga!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    i'm just saying a lot of people are good at finding the weaknesses of others. and in this case, parang mabasa mo na sya in a way

it's perfectly ok if she even did a fashion shoot in Venice or some cool place. but in the manner that she's trying to express it, sa public friendster pa hehehe. or of course, she might just be lonely and looking for a companion. the conservative ones could be wrong

ano ba naka-check sa friendster looking for activity partner, it's complicated, married or single?
    May I then infer, sir, na you like bushy moustaches and sideburns?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    The judge's pics look fairly decent to me. I think it's the congressmeniac's minds that is immoral.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    The judge's pics look fairly decent to me. I think it's the congressmeniac's minds that is immoral.
    Ewan ko ba itong si Padilla. Malisyoso. Wala na yan.......6:30 na siya.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    To all judge sesil detractors, sa mga mapang husgang congressman read this one

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    mukang ginagawan lang ng malisya ng mga "malisyosong" tao ng lipunan ..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Solons: ***y Pics ng Batangas Judge, Imoral!