New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dlsuchix View Post
    hmmm.... im trying to live the simpliest life... took up IE back in college...now work as a Microsoft Help desk.. used to be Resolution Expert for DELL Philippines. i love traveling.... sportsminded.... im starting to learn about cars and wana get toyota starlet actualy to try slalom

mom is actualy considering getting me one
    Picture please

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm.... im trying to live the simpliest life... took up IE back in college...now work as a Microsoft Help desk.. used to be Resolution Expert for DELL Philippines. i love traveling.... sportsminded.... im starting to learn about cars and wana get toyota starlet actualy to try slalom

Wow, a mom that actually supports her daughter to get into motorsports.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Wow. A31 Cefiro nalang, para drifter ka na. Hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Wow, a mom that actually supports her daughter to get into motorsports.
    And ... it's -, a girl who's into motorsports - your cup of tea ?

4. Join Date
    May 2005

i would believe you if you could tell me surname ni Alyxon.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

So is that what DELL labels their online tech support people now? "Resolution Experts". LOL!

I guess you have had your share of angry customers swearing in your ear? I dunno what is better or worst, on-site tech support or phone-in tech support. I have had my share of both years ago.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; April 22nd, 2011 at 09:53 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Include in your resume ... motorcycle rider :thumbup:

go..go..goooo Las Marias Viajeras....

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shakatak70 View Post
    Include in your resume ... motorcycle rider :thumbup:

go..go..goooo Las Marias Viajeras....

nyeah...used to be with LMV but talked to Pheng about it more than a year ago already I guess and quit the group since my sched wont allow me to ride with them because it was like racing season lalo na po ngayon....

nice to know i have a fellow mcpean here

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    i would believe you if you could tell me surname ni Alyxon.

I was XPS Resultion Expert... I know and was under JJ MIRANDA... used to be as well from ABU CC under Joel falcon...

I know couple of old people...hey DELL MOA ah? not DELL LIBIS :D....

ask me more.... si ALINE ng DOC kilala ko.... if you are from DELL... we have friends in common then you can search my fb dlsuchix*yahoo.com

talks about bossing DONDI MAPA and DOTI...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    So is that what DELL labels their online tech support people now? "Resolution Experts". LOL!

I guess you have had your share of angry customers swearing in your ear? I dunno what is better or worst, on-site tech support or phone-in tech support. I have had my share of both years ago.

couldnt agree more

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011

Hi fellow IE! What batch are you?

Single's Club