New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's what i've been waiting for!!! The opposite side of the story!

yebo8: Man you do have a point! That gave me a very good perspective on how women feels when they're shopping! Kahit naman tayo diba, pag nasa car shops tayo kulang nalang wag na tayong umalis s loob ng shop. I think I have to try those "ito ang isuot mo mamayang gabi" thingies! Hihihi! I'd love to see how my wife blushes specially with her rosey cheeks. :P I know this comes completely opposite as to my first post but belive me this tip from yebo8 really makes a big sense!!!

I like this line the best!!!
    "remember when we still had good pairs of knees and we can go shopping the whole day and i used to get blah blah blah....." it will depend on what you do now with her what those "blah blah blah..." will be. will those be good memories or not so good
    yebo8: You're the man!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    he he he....magawa nga yung style ni yebo8 :mrgreen:
    Signature

naku buti na lang matagal pa ako mag asawa! hehehe!!!! naku mag shop nga lang ng regalo para sa liniligawan, ang hirap isipin!!! Parang sa gabi pa lang, iniiisip mo na bibilhin mo, di ka makatulog kakaisip ng bibilhin mo para matuwa yung girl!! Pati panaginip mo yun pa rin!!! Tapos pag nasa mall ka na, bigla na lang makakita ka ng ibang bagay, biglang bago isip mo.....tsk tsk.....hindi mo pa girlfriend yun ha.....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    tama mga woes ng iba dito... eto yung ginagawa namin ng anak kong 2 1/2 yrs old... iiwan na lang namin siya sa shopping... diretso kami sa glicos or any arcade... txt or tawag na lang kung tapos na siya... or minsan, shopping din kami ng anak ko... dun sa hardware or sa car shops... hehehe... kala nila sila lang may k mag shopping?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipogi
    naku buti na lang matagal pa ako mag asawa! hehehe!!!! naku mag shop nga lang ng regalo para sa liniligawan, ang hirap isipin!!! Parang sa gabi pa lang, iniiisip mo na bibilhin mo, di ka makatulog kakaisip ng bibilhin mo para matuwa yung girl!! Pati panaginip mo yun pa rin!!! Tapos pag nasa mall ka na, bigla na lang makakita ka ng ibang bagay, biglang bago isip mo.....tsk tsk.....hindi mo pa girlfriend yun ha.....
    ehehe... nakuha mo pre. hirap na hirap nga ako nung pasko eh.. :roll:

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    isa sa pinaka nakakaasar na situation ay ang mag hintay...

ang tagal pumili ,tapos pag may napili ,ay mag canvass muna sa ibang shop ,

pag di nagustuhan sa ibang shop balik na naman doon makikipag kwentuhan pa ,tapos may nakita pa na dating classmate kwentuhan na naman ng matagal ...wwhheewww
    tapos may kausap sa cellpon ,hanggang abutin na ng closing time ,
    di man lang kayo nakakain ..pagod at gutom .sakit sa paa kakalakad ,
    kaya pagdating sa bahay sarap matulog dahil sa pagod ,,

ayyy buhay ,kung di mo lang mahal talaga sarap sana iwan ..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    natawa naman ako dito... pasko pa ng 2002 yung huling post...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by raikonen
    natawa naman ako dito... pasko pa ng 2002 yung huling post...
    ...baka di na sinamahan mag-shopping after 2002.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo8
    ang oa nyo!

the best way to go shopping with a girl, whether she be your friend, gf or wife, is to ENJOY IT. yes brothers, enjoy it!

if she goes trying every outfit she fancies, suggest some more. make comments. ask her to try it on and come out of the dressing room to show it to you. tell her what you think, bagay ba sa kanya o hindi. shopping for skirts, get that micromini and beg her to try it on!

shopping with a friend lang pero trip nyo siya? do more of the above! get her a dress that shows more skin and ask her to try it. beg her to come out of the dressing room and strut her stuff before you! yes, ganun lang yun! e di enjoy ka pa lalo na plunging neckline or micromini yun dress di ba!

shoes? if she's looking for sandals get her those big clogs that YOU REALLY HATE, ask her to try them on and then burst out laughing. i guarantee you she will never try them things again. get her some nice, svelt shoes and shower her with praises on how taller and ***ier she looks wearing them and she'll wear those shoes for the next 6 months, guaranteed. do you know what that means? 6 months no shopping for new shoes!

nasa lingerie section kayo? hahaha, dyan ang favorite section ko when i'm shopping with my wife! i get the flimsiest, ***iest outfit and wave it before her. AND WITH EVERYONE WITHIN EARSHOT LISTENING I SAY, "HONEY ITO SUOT MO MAMYANG GABI!" get those red itsy-bitsy see thru panties and tell her how you'd like to peel those off her tonight! who cares who's listening, ano ngayon kung marinig ng ibang tao! hehehe! inggit lang sila! i just love how my wife blushes when i do that! and the sales ladies too, inggit sila sa misis ko kasi daw game asawa nya magshopping!

yes boys, that's how i do it. really! oh yes, the sales ladies will laugh (talk about being able to flirt with those sales ladies in front of your wife hehehe!) or the old lady behind will blush, but hey man! i enjoy it. not just for me. i enjoy it for my wife!

di nyo alam kiliti ng mga babae! hehehe! enjoy them while they're around bros! in 25 years time they will be as old as you and then saka nyo sila mami-miss. then you'll say "remember when we still had good pairs of knees and we can go shopping the whole day and i used to get blah blah blah....." it will depend on what you do now with her what those "blah blah blah..." will be. will those be good memories or not so good, it's your choice dudes!
    Mr yebo8 sounds kinda desperate... parang Stockholm syndrome. Notice that he does not address the worst parts: waiting, walking &, worst of all, the unsystematic, inefficient go to 1 section then go across the store to another section, then back and forth and back and forth and back and forth.... blah blah blah and forth.

Also those wild, manly suggestions and saleslady flirting... hmm, looks like someone ain't getting any tonight.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    kala ko mail order bride thread to.

anyway, you don't have to be with them the whole time. kaya nga na-imbento ang cellphone eh. we usually go our separate ways pagdating namin sa mall. i go to the electronics store to catch up with the newest gadgets, sporting good store to check out the latest sneakers, and bookstore to read all the car magazines. i also like people watching, so i usually park myself on a bench in front of the victoria secret shop.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
shopping for a girl ... aaaaaaarrrrgggghhh!