New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehehehe. i know what you feel guys. last weekend. i took my wife to shop....

bago sya nakakita ng isang pair ng pants, isang blouse tsaka isang pair ng shoes, inabot na kami ng 4 hours tapos dalawang malls (atc tsaka festival mall).

nung mga last hour na nakaupo na lang ako sa sakit ng binti ko eh. pero yung wife ko on the go pa. :lol:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tip lang...

e di maghiwalay kayo!!!...

sa shopping mall

kapag nasa mall kami usually nasa hann/appliance/or anything the suits me store ako, text na lang kung saan part siya ng mall,
    saka misis ko hindi gaano mahilig sa shopping (lucky me) minsan pa nga ako na ang pipilit na i try niya blouse eh

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    tip din, sa kamiseta masarap umupo sa couch nila kasi lambot. hehe! yun na lang ginagawa ko while i wait for her. maghanap ng upuan sa loob ng shop. kahit sa seat ng kahera umuupo ako e! hehe! sa palagay ko majority of the girls are like that. lalo na sa pants! ay, sinabi niyo pa.. kelangan sakto yung fit ng pants kundi boong araw kayo maghahanap. di kagaya nating boys basta comportable ayus na.. :roll:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bat ba ganyan mga babae, parang may extra energy kapag nagshopping.
    kaya yata nila ng limang oras non-stop. nanginginig na tuhod ko kalalakad, pero sila parang energizer.. keeps going and going.... :roll:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ha!! Kaya kayong mga binata, mag handa -handa na pag nagka asawa na kayo. Tama ang sinabi nilang lahat. Aabutin talaga kayo ng sibsib bago sila makapili ng gusto nila.
    Dati pwede sa akin yung style ni kimpoy kaya lang ngayon may baby n, hindi na pwede kasai ako ang nag aalaga ng bata pag namimili sya sa mga shops. Haayyy! Mahaba na yung isang braso ko kabibitbit sa anak ko hindi parin lumalabas. :lol:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMaxx
    Pare, don't complain about your situation.
    Shopping FOR a girl is much, much better
    torture than shopping WITH a Girl!!!
    If shopping for a girl you are courting is worse
    enough for you, try shopping with her when she
    is already your girlfriend. And if you have the guts,
    try shopping with her when she is already your wife,
    with your kids in tow in a crowded mall going around
    in circles looking for parking, carrying those damn
    shopping bags, waiting for her outside that damn shoe
    store, etc. That's enough to make any grown man cry.
    And some women still don't understand why men love
    their cars more....
    Ha!! Women....can't live with them, can't live without them!!!

You hit the nail right on the head.

Pucha uwi nga kami yesterday gabi na (dapt afetrnoon uuwi na pero meron pang kung ano anong practice kuno sa Xmas party nila) I was expecting hindi na tutuloy ng GHills nak ng pato nagyaya pa rin lintek ubos laman ng wallet ko antok na antok na nga wala pang laman wallet.

Buti pa nung mag BF pa lang meron kang maidadahilan na kailangan na ako sa bahay e nagpapasama parents ko meron kaming pupuntahan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahahahaha i can relate to all of the above :p

the worst is when they shop for lingerie. aaack!!! :shock: no man's land yan! u cant browse the stocks, u cant look around and all the women shoppers are giving u funny looks :oops: and ur praying that she better hurry up and decide which bra looks best and feels best and whatever else it is that takes them so long to decide....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and she calls you while she's inside the fitting room ( on the lingerie section )..... eliciting looks from other women shoppers .....hehehehehe

I can relate bro.......

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat masanay ka na, kasi pag nagka-asawa ka dapat mo pa ding samahan kahit matagal silang mamili, para ma feel nila na protektado mo siya (sweet di ba).

10. yebo8 Guest
    ang oa nyo!

the best way to go shopping with a girl, whether she be your friend, gf or wife, is to ENJOY IT. yes brothers, enjoy it!

if she goes trying every outfit she fancies, suggest some more. make comments. ask her to try it on and come out of the dressing room to show it to you. tell her what you think, bagay ba sa kanya o hindi. shopping for skirts, get that micromini and beg her to try it on!

shopping with a friend lang pero trip nyo siya? do more of the above! get her a dress that shows more skin and ask her to try it. beg her to come out of the dressing room and strut her stuff before you! yes, ganun lang yun! e di enjoy ka pa lalo na plunging neckline or micromini yun dress di ba!

shoes? if she's looking for sandals get her those big clogs that YOU REALLY HATE, ask her to try them on and then burst out laughing. i guarantee you she will never try them things again. get her some nice, svelt shoes and shower her with praises on how taller and ***ier she looks wearing them and she'll wear those shoes for the next 6 months, guaranteed. do you know what that means? 6 months no shopping for new shoes!

nasa lingerie section kayo? hahaha, dyan ang favorite section ko when i'm shopping with my wife! i get the flimsiest, ***iest outfit and wave it before her. AND WITH EVERYONE WITHIN EARSHOT LISTENING I SAY, "HONEY ITO SUOT MO MAMYANG GABI!" get those red itsy-bitsy see thru panties and tell her how you'd like to peel those off her tonight! who cares who's listening, ano ngayon kung marinig ng ibang tao! hehehe! inggit lang sila! i just love how my wife blushes when i do that! and the sales ladies too, inggit sila sa misis ko kasi daw game asawa nya magshopping!

yes boys, that's how i do it. really! oh yes, the sales ladies will laugh (talk about being able to flirt with those sales ladies in front of your wife hehehe!) or the old lady behind will blush, but hey man! i enjoy it. not just for me. i enjoy it for my wife!

di nyo alam kiliti ng mga babae! hehehe! enjoy them while they're around bros! in 25 years time they will be as old as you and then saka nyo sila mami-miss. then you'll say "remember when we still had good pairs of knees and we can go shopping the whole day and i used to get blah blah blah....." it will depend on what you do now with her what those "blah blah blah..." will be. will those be good memories or not so good, it's your choice dudes!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
shopping for a girl ... aaaaaaarrrrgggghhh!