New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    It's so hard to give a comment on this issue. I am afraid that I might end up offending some people. I am just glad to be Roman Catholic.
    Quote Originally Posted by p_borj View Post
    +1. Also glad to be a Roman Catholic, mahirap talagang mag-comment kasi iba yung mga paniniwala ng iba.
    bakit naman kayo matatakot sa tatamaan eh pinili nila yun so, they should be open sa mga critism..

live and let live yeah...but still bakla pa rin sila! kadiri!

fencing na lang sila...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    i don't mind their business,bahala sila anu gawin nila sa buhay nila....as long wala sila naagrabyado

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pag madaming bakla, mas konti ang competition lalo na para sa mga panget.... Kase madami baklang gwaping like si Piolo na poser as straight deny to death na pati si Zanjoe hinawaan daw...... Sila na daw ngayon... Un ang usap usapan

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Pag madaming bakla, mas konti ang competition lalo na para sa mga panget.... Kase madami baklang gwaping like si Piolo na poser as straight deny to death na pati si Zanjoe hinawaan daw...... Sila na daw ngayon... Un ang usap usapan
    Don't take this the wrong way, but your post was way too gay. Sa Showbiz tsismis thread dapat yan. :gayfight: Chiiikaa Miiinuttee!!!!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    bakit naman kayo matatakot sa tatamaan eh pinili nila yun so, they should be open sa mga critism..

live and let live yeah...but still bakla pa rin sila! kadiri!

fencing na lang sila...

I think you misunderstand the meaning of the words "live and let live"...

It means they have no business knowing what you do at home with your wife, and you don't have to know what they do in their own time.

Of course, if you're reaaaaally that interested...
    Last edited by niky; September 27th, 2009 at 09:50 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    last time I checked in the Merriam-Webster dictionary, the word marriage is the social union between a man and a woman.

but the Wikipedia entry of the word is listed as "Marriage is a social union or legal contract between individuals that creates kinship." Maybe gay marriage supporters petitioned it to be that way thus reflecting more of current changes in society.

I think what irks most conservatives is the usage of the word and the ceremonies involving a priest (or dressed as one). Maybe if they call it partnership or union, will it become more acceptable?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    something tells me that shadow had a bad experience with a gay at some point in his life.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    This is a very difficult topic to comment.

From my point of few, sana iwasan na yon paggamit sa term na "marriage" for unconventional pairs. Puede naman "union".

I do not give a damn for companionship. But simulating a family would posed some problems. Is there a long-term study to know the psychological effects of the kids added to the union which are raised as such by the couple?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Totoo sabi ni Maza. Mas masahol pa ginagawa ng gobyerno na magnakaw kaysa sa pagpapakasal na may parehong ari.

I`m not pro nor against it. I`m in the " doesn't care " group

niky :: like who? rustom padilla a.k.a bebe gandanghari. Who at first married who? Then ended up seperated. :hysterical:

Agree with tidus, as long as they don't affect me, whatever they do I don't care.

Cheers.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    last time I checked in the Merriam-Webster dictionary, the word marriage is the social union between a man and a woman.

but the Wikipedia entry of the word is listed as "Marriage is a social union or legal contract between individuals that creates kinship." Maybe gay marriage supporters petitioned it to be that way thus reflecting more of current changes in society.

I think what irks most conservatives is the usage of the word and the ceremonies involving a priest (or dressed as one). Maybe if they call it partnership or union, will it become more acceptable?
    That's the problem... marriage in some cultures is not just between one man and one woman... In Islamic and old Hebrew societies, polygamy was widely accepted... in some Chinese tribes and a few other cultures, polygamy with a single woman having multiple husbands is practiced.

Marriage is not an idea that is linked to one culture... and it is not always done with a Catholic priest... so it is erroneous to think to apply it to everyone else, equally. While I do not agree with polygamy myself... I cannot condemn it... though if it infringes upon the rights of one of the partners (if it is a forced marriage... but such things are possible even in monogamous cultures), then it may be wrong.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Same *** Marriage Performed in QC!