The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The smaller the favor the more alarming it is

All's well that ends well.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    atleast maaga palang alam mo na ang kayang gawin at maaaring gawin ng GF mo habang maaga. kung kaya mong magsakripisyo dahil sa love mo sa kanya tuloy mo pero pagisipan mo rin baka pagtagal masmalaking sakit ng ulo pa ang ibigay sa iyo pag kasal na kayo,kung ayaw mo ng ganoon iwan mo na , wag mong isipin yung 2 years nyo masyadong maiksi pa rin yun.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok lang yan since 2 years na kayo, marami-rami na rin siguro siyang hinde naikwento saiyo...masanay ka na lang siguro...yeah baby

meron palang bagong tv series, I encourage you ang your GF to watch it...baka makatulong..

http://www.tv.com/swingtown/show/68683/summary.html

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Better watch Unfaithful and Killing Me Softly

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    like snoop dogg would say.. drop it like its hot

drinking reveals the true and uncensored person. if she did it the first time, then it wont matter if she does it again because you forgave her and put it in the past. if i was in your shoes, then i would let go... small things are meant to be said and judging from what happened baka may mas malala na ginawa yan na hindi mo alam.

2 years is nothing if something like that happened.

well this is my opinion lang naman...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lets look at the other side of the coin.....since most of the posts here do quite condemn the girl.

a. look at yourself. are you also faithful? can you handle yourself while intoxicated?
    b. do you still trust the girl?
    c. do you think your girl would want to change for you?
    d. do you also flirt and playaround if there is a chance?

bottom line is, lahat tayo nagkakamali. if you think that you really love the girl and that girl has commitments to change for the better just for you to go together, i would advise you to still continue your relationship. dun kayo masaya eh.

but if there are conditions or limitations, then its up to you to decide. i do not condemn the girl. i just want to prove a point that walang malinis sa atin.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mahal mo nga pre...... sana hindi ka magsisi

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Abangan ang susunod na kabanata...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    kunti palang ininom nun nakipag smack na... panu na pag naparami na ng inom?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    be careful bro...that might not be the only thing she has been doing behind your back...

i had a girlfriend before, we had common friends, and she's also close to them, she also goes with them without me, one night, on my way to their house, i saw a vehicle right in front of their house...guess who's car? one of our common friends...and that's late in the evening! so...to cut the long story short...we broke up...

i'm not saying that your gf is same as my ex...just be cautious...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Provoked while Intoxicated