New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post
    Using the term PILA-BALDE is a reflection of where you are coming from.

Show a little class.
    Sikat na term yan dati nung highschool. Kasi pag sinabing slut maganda pakinggan eh. Napapangiti pag sinabihan mo slutty babae.
    Pero pag pila-balde..... you are questioning na may pinaggalingan ah.

Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    this is the liar's tragedy i think. he perceives all non-virgins as dishonest because that's probably how he acts and therefore cannot accept other people acting otherwise.

can't show what you don't have
    /puts on flamesuit
    ----
    seriously though, he's giving too much weight and focus on something that should be inconsequential in the overall scheme of the relationship.
    Dati yun. Right now abstained na ako november 2006 pa. So kung may liligawan ako babae kahit papano may ipapagyayabang ako. Ginawa ko ito dahil nakita ko points ng dalawa ko friend lalake na kinasal na virgin.

Yun nga lang ang hirap sa simula. Buti na lang naengayo ako sumali sa power-lifting kaya ubos na ako sa pagod.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    so which one's better, GFE or PSE? harharhar
    GFE ako pap!

Ayoko ng masyadong hustler.

Teka nasa Tsikot ba ko?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Batang Regla View Post
    Dati yun. Right now abstained na ako november 2006 pa. So kung may liligawan ako babae kahit papano may ipapagyayabang ako. Ginawa ko ito dahil nakita ko points ng dalawa ko friend lalake na kinasal na virgin.

Yun nga lang ang hirap sa simula. Buti na lang naengayo ako sumali sa power-lifting kaya ubos na ako sa pagod.
    good for you then. to each his own. question lang, do you have a girlfriend now?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    We are now living in modern times, but I have to disagree on this. When I was still single and attached to my SO (now my wife), the thought never crossed my mind.

Yes, tempting but think of the wider picture ahead: If you two did not end up together how about the kid/kids?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    We are now living in modern times, but I have to disagree on this. When I was still single and attached to my SO (now my wife), the thought never crossed my mind.

Yes, tempting but think of the wider picture ahead: If you two did not end up together how about the kid/kids?
    di naman komo nag-*** kayo e sigurado nang mabubuntis ang babae. . .teka, tama ba ako ng akala sa punto mo, bro?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post
    Using the term PILA-BALDE is a reflection of where you are coming from.

Show a little class.
    come one..you know what BR meant...it's not about class or what. he just feel comfortable using those terms, pangit pakingan pero not really a big issue.

parang usapan mag barkada lang lahat, the only difference is nasa forum tayo.

huwag na palakihin.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Yung tropa kong babae (virgin pa daw) ay ready mag-engage sa pre-marital *** sa magiging fiance niya.

It's one way of a compatibility test daw kasi.

Paano naman daw kung impotent pala yung lalakeng pakakasalan niya?

Paano naman ang kaligayahan niya?

So okay lang ang pre-marital *** with fiance.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sa side naman ng lalake:

if you don't have *** with your gf (whether or not pupunta marriage ang relationship niyo) how would you know if you really wanna be in a relationship with her?

i personally have to get the *** part overwith to know if i really want a girl or not

i mean there are times after having ***, i get the feeling i don't wanna see the girl again (ya, i know i sound evil... but i'm sure i'm not the only guy who experiences that feeling)

and there are girls, after having *** with them, you do wanna see them again not exactly for *** again, but coz there's something about them that makes you wanna see them again

in short my point is i need get the *** question answered before i can decide objectively if i really want a girl or not

pwede kasi lust lang na-fi-feel ko

***/lust clouds judgement

i'm sure you guys understand what i'm talking about

a lot of men make ligaw a girl coz they're attracted to the girl physically (maaring big boobs, hot body, maputi/makinis, balbon, nakakagigil) -- it's lust

to get *** from the girl kailangan ligawan, bolahin

then pag nakuha na ng guy ang gusto niya (masatisfy ang lust), the guy either feels: 1. he still wants the girl 2. he doesnt want the girl na ---> that is why a lot of girls get dumped after ***

So... think about this: what if you waited until you get married to have *** with your gf (i mean wife na pala)?

what if after having *** with your wife for the first time, you suddenly feel #2?

but you're stuck with her na. Legally stuck with her

that is why, para sa akin, kailangan mag *** habang bf-gf palang
    Last edited by uls; November 26th, 2010 at 10:47 AM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Tama si ULS dun. Kase paano kung you love trying something new and gustong gusto mo bumababa ka sa kanya tapos yung GF then turned wife mo just like the traditional way na missionary tapos walang babaan for you and for her... And paano kung she only like having *** every 3 months (kinda). I know a person like that. Kaya for me dapat magkasukatan muna sa kama para malaman mo kung swak kayo sa *** part ng pagiging mag asawa.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    ... and remember, *** is good for the health.

pre marital *** with gf or bf (agree or disagree)