New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you could have a virgin who would be mature and realistic enough (either by having been in previous relationships and learned from them, or basically just lucky having that), and who'd know about what men need and want emotionally and physically, then that would be someone not to let go off. Pakasalan mo na kung virgin ang hanap mo. One in a million chance, perhaps? Di naman ako tatanggi.

Para kang binigyan ng dream car mo, bakit ka naman tatanggi?

But realistically, since that probably won't happen, what's more important is your compatibility. Realistically, that should include ***. (Keeping in mind, though, If you can't be good, be safe.) What if it were the other way around and you couldn't get it up even if you tried, siya naman ang magkakaroon ng dahilan maghanap ng iba diba?

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I do like "corrupting the innocent".

Mahinhin about *** at first but once they experience it, ... no stopping them wanting for more.
    ^^ Totoo ito! And even too shy to make a sound at first.. Pero kapag naturuan mo na, ikaw na magtatakip sa bibig at bubulungan mo ng sssshhhh...

BTT: Agree in the sense na kung plano mo siyang mabuntis bago kayo mai-kasal. At para malaman mo din kung may dipresiya ba ang isa sa inyo so you can still get the chance to give "eh kasi" gasgas na alibis..

But what the heck, love is love no matter what.. Sige na pakasal na ang mga gumagawa ng premarital ***!!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    add ko lang:

these modern times are good for women

it used to be a woman would lose her self-respect/ self-worth/ self esteem after she gives up her virginity to a guy and the guy dumps her later on

she would think wala na magkaka gusto sa kanya dahil di na siya virgin

now single non-virgin girls do not have to feel that way

a lot of men now tend to look beyond that

there are still a few men stuck in the old days

but single women now don't have to worry if they lost their virginity

kung ayaw sa kanila ng mga narrow minded na lalake, madami naman ibang lalake magkaka gusto sa kanila
    Last edited by uls; November 25th, 2010 at 12:57 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    i agree but be sure that you are responsible enough to face the consequence on what you did. pag nabuntis pangatawanan nyo, mas maganda kung may usapan kayo. sa akin lang engage on PMS basta ba handa ka at may feelings ka rin sa partner mo, importante yun. so sa akin ang PMS ay hindi para ilabas lang ang init ng katawan which is part of our physicality dapat may kasamang responsibility. para ito sa mga responsible lovers.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Haba na ah. But here's a question for everyone

What would you choose, ugly fat single woman or a beautiful, but not virgin (or single mom) woman?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    [SIZE=3]akala ko naligaw ako ng site....[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    and because people nowadays are having *** earlier, having more *** with more partners...

HIV cases soaring in Philippines
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/11...ng-philippines
    MANILA, Philippines - HIV cases in the Philippines are rising as the epidemic continues.

From 835 cases in 2009, HIV cases have reached 1,305 in the first 10 months of this year.

The rising number of cases is happening amid a worldwide decline in HIV infection rates.

The Department of Health (DOH) said 4 Filipinos now contract HIV daily.

It is the first time in the nation’s history that the department saw a surge in the spread of infections.
    which is why people should use condoms

but i know pinoys (men and women) hate using condoms

which is why HIV is spreading fast

pinagtatawanan ako why i use condoms

haha
    Last edited by uls; November 25th, 2010 at 02:42 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post

What would you choose, ugly fat single woman or a beautiful, but not virgin (or single mom) woman?

No brainer question.. answer is obvious...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post

that's a different story, personally for me neither..single mom is a deal breaker for me. ayaw ko talaga may sabit.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    No brainer question.. answer is obvious...
    I'd like to add a few things

Ugly virgin
    -Choosy with juicy fats
    -Lots of issues with herself and the world
    -Just plain ugly and fat

Beautiful but not virgin
    -Adventurous
    -Fun to be with
    -Not choosy but very very juicy

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
pre marital *** with gf or bf (agree or disagree)