New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ano klaseng babae ang kinababaliwan ng mga married men after pagsawaan nila ang mga virgin wives nila?

kinababaliwan ng mga married men ang mga wild na babae
    Anong klaseng babae naman ang gugustuhin na kabaliwan sila ng may asawa.

That is not exactly flattering. No thanks.

And besides a lot of men are capable of monogamy and not all girls who marry as virgins are stiff in bed.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    + 1 ms cathy. Pero I think it has now been the norm that GF and BF do engage in pre-marital *** nowadays. Sa mga kekwentuhan kong Taxi drivers i meron na raw silang nahatid na mga grade 6 pa lang ata sa motel.

Pero i believe that even in the 1900s pa lang meron nang premarital ***.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Grade 6?!??! WTF?!?!!?

What is the world coming to? Para na tayong Sodom and Gomorrah. tsk tsk. These children are engaging in premarital *** because they lack attention from their parents.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Matagal na uso ito. Nobody talks about it that much. Either you do it or don't. It really depends talaga on the situation. Sometimes the time and place is so ideal lang so ayun.

For the younger generation, its like a drug. Masarap lang talaga gawin.

Eitherway, just because you practice it or not, it doesn't make you a lesser person. It will just differentiate you on being experienced or innocent. The question is, which side do you want to be in?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Anong klaseng babae naman ang gugustuhin na kabaliwan sila ng may asawa.

That is not exactly flattering. No thanks.

And besides a lot of men are capable of monogamy and not all girls who marry as virgins are stiff in bed.
    it's not only about frigidity

virgin wives do become wild in bed later on

it's about the personality difference between girls who save themselves for marriage and those who had pre-marital ***ual relations

the differences are highly observable

narrow/open-mindedness, naivete/worldly-wise

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hinde lang ngayon yan, mas open lang ngayon with the advent of technologies mas nailalabas lang at nakikita kung saan-saan.

but I'm sure malilib*g din mga tao dati.

saka bakit ba mainit ulo niyo pag meron nagsabi na gusto nila virgin pa? eh yun ang gusto nila eh..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    it's about the personality difference between girls who save themselves for marriage and those who had pre-marital ***ual relations

the differences are highly observable

narrow/open-mindedness, naivete/worldly-wise
    So girls who engage in premarital *** are supposed to be more well rounded than girls who save themselves for marriage?

I have a good friend who engages in premarital *** and she always screws up her life. In one of her numerous drunken episodes she cried to me and said that I take care of her - ako who is viewed as naive and living in a bubble. Who drives for her when she gets drunk? Who stays sober to makes sure that she does not embarrass herself in public? Who takes her to the doctor when she gets sick. I may be "naive" but at least I am responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    saka bakit ba mainit ulo niyo pag meron nagsabi na gusto nila virgin pa? eh yun ang gusto nila eh..
    at hindi lang yan.

Pati pagiging virgin ng babae masama.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I'm not saying that society should discriminate against non-virgins. I think it is just fair that women who kept their virginity until marriage should be applauded for it is not easy. It takes a lot of conscious effort especially in this day and age. There are a lot of things a woman who values her virginity cannot do. Travelling alone with her boyfriend and staying out late at night - OR basically avoiding situations where the couple could become vulnerable. It also takes a lot of control to keep one's self from expressing her love totally through physical contact. Either way (giving it or not) it's guilt on the part of the woman.

I know for a fact that if a woman values her virginity, it is surprising how men are respectful of this. Guys are capable of control too.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 24th, 2010 at 11:02 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So girls who engage in premarital *** are supposed to be more well rounded than girls who save themselves for marriage?
    The difference lang is experience over innocence, not well rounded.

Pati pagiging virgin ng babae masama.
    Dito mga sira ulo na humihirit na ganito. Probably *** starved people trying to convince virgins to give it up na lang, hopefully to him.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005

I have a good friend who engages in premarital *** and she always screws up her life. In one of her numerous drunken episodes she cried to me and said that I take care of her - ako who is viewed as naive and living in a bubble. Who drives for her when she gets drunk? Who stays sober to makes sure that she does not embarrass herself in public? Who takes her to the doctor when she gets sick. I may be "naive" but at least I am responsible.
    that friend of yours is self destructive

she's damaged

she's not a good representative of girls who GREW UP and EVOLVED after having a couple of pre-marital ***ual relationships

i knew a girl who at first was as naive as you

it had to take a few intimate relationships for her to mature

before, she had a lot of misconceptions and assumptions about things which distorted her view of reality

she did "know" about a lot things but none from experience

she had to go thru what she went thru to grow up

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    The difference lang is experience over innocence, not well rounded.
    Ang dating kasi negative trait ang pag value ng virginity.

Anyhow virginity is overrated.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 24th, 2010 at 11:16 AM.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
pre marital *** with gf or bf (agree or disagree)