share ko lang experience ko. i had a mixed feeling, happy, scarred, kinakabahan, the day my gf told me she was pregnant. i wasn't ready to be a father yet, i wasn't even a responsible person how could i handle such a big responsibility at that time. also loko talaga ako non, pala away, gimick halos araw araw, madalas di umuuwi ng ilang araw, sahod ko ubos agad dahil kaka gimick at shopping walang ipon, but i never cheated on my gf. all i can say is it was the best thing that ever happened to me, the very next day she told me she was pregnant, i worked hard, focused on my job, and wala na gimick para maka ipon. when she gave birth to our daughter, it didn't sink in to me yet that i was already a father, parang di ko pa ramdam don't know why pero siguro dahil nga first time lang. up to this day, wala na ko gimick, gimick lang pag may bday sa tropa, shopping wala na din minsan lang pag kelangan talaga bumili ng bagong gamit. my only entertainment in life is my family now, nothing makes me happy but them.