New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    ang alam ko yun ganyan pang mga guys na footlong,

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    BF/GF pala talaga ang tawagan ng mistress and married man sa isat isa. I thought it was only a Filipino thing but I watched this Korean series where the woman is a mistress and she told her friend that her BF is married. My friend was also a mistress and their label is BF/GF din pala

Sa bagay, what are they supposed to call each other if not that :P

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm chatting with my HS friend, we were reminiscing HS and she mentioned she misses my brother. My brother used to drive us places kasi. This friend of mine is one of the prettiest in our batch (mestiza version ni Dawn Zulueta) She's at least 5'7" siguro with perfect teeth. One time her even prettier Ate came to my house and my brother happened to be there! My brother told me he likes the ate and I BEGGED my brother PLEASE not the older sister of my friend, halos iyakan ko Kuya because I know how he easily tires of women and that might ruin my friendship with my friend!

Up until now my friend has no idea that my brother had a crush on her Ate (super ganda naman talaga, matalino and with good taste and she is still single now!!!)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Women are smarter now. Is it woo-manizing or women unable to adapt or something else?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Women are smarter now. Is it woo-manizing or women unable to adapt or something else?
    the cultural taboos are being weathered down.

in my time, the term used was mi-ni- "mission" yung guy.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the cultural taboos are being weathered down.

in my time, the term used was mi-ni- "mission" yung guy.
    we have to use veiled statements of course. these pc folks will "self victimize" LOL

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I don't know how to feel about these guys from my teens and 20s that are flirting with me. I don't usually assume but the most recent outright said that he still has a crush on me. We never dated, but he was someone I could count on back then (very helpful and reliable) I last saw him in the early 2000s I said, you won't be saying that anymore when you see me now

What's funny is this guy is less than a year married and I called him out on that. He said his wife is always stressed and unromantic. We've always been in touch like chat maybe a few times a year? I thought things would change once he got married but no

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Naks!
    miss Cath you're becoming a cougar na?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    Naks!
    miss Cath you're becoming a cougar na?
    No, kasi they are more or less my age. Guys I've known SINCE my teen and 20s

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    many people (babae o lalake) still think/fantasize about their crush in HS / college kahit may asawa na

Pambabae ng mga lalaki