New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    What do you mean by that? Yung pahihirapan pa ang lalaki, patatagalin, pero sasagutin ka rin pala?
    Literally nakakapagod kasama mga babae. Competitive, sensitive and emotional etc. Example na lang may girl friend ako na our group had plans for lunch and I decided to make it dinner instead. Ang dami ng sinabi like I don't respect her time yada yada yada Pag sa lalaki yan walang issue. Although there are girls who think like guys. Yun ang mga nakakasundo ko So I keep a small circle of girl friends which I've known since childhood and few that I met after college. I find it easier to make friends with guys and it's somehow harder for me to make new girl friends past college.

Kaya I could only imagine what guys go through when courting a girl.

RE your question. Naniniwala ako diyan kasi ang pinaghihirapan pinagiingatan

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Mababait at masunurin kami kapag nanliligaw....

Like heavy traffic is a bliss as we see it as an opportunity to spend more time with the girl.... Let's have more of this stuff please.

After marriage?.... Hhmmmm... Unprintable...

11.2K:bee:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

^^^ Mababait at masunurin kami kapag nanliligaw....

Like heavy traffic is a bliss as we see it as an opportunity to spend more time with the girl.... Let's have more of this stuff please.

After marriage?.... Hhmmmm... Unprintable...

Ha-ha! Natumbok mo Bro. Totoo yan. Yun bang kahit nasa jeep lang kayo pareho, pero mas gusto mong tumagal ang traffic, para tumagal lang ang pagasasama nyo that day.......(langya, baduy pakinggan, ano? )

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I know someone who doesn't date girls far from where he lives

So some guys don't mind traffic pala as long as they're with someone they like. That's nice.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ^^^ Like my former GF is from QC and I live in LPC....:hysterical:

Grabe traffic,- okay lang sa akin.....

And that's another reason to stay up late in her place..... Another plus!..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    actually, you can play your game to get the girl, but play for keeps.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Yup, that was my adage,- "Playing for keeps......"....

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    You yourself can answer kung anung lagay mo sa babae, minsan we tend to be on denial or nagpapakamartir kaya minsan okay lang ang lahat to the point na dehado ka na and its time to let go..

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I used to play my game which doesn't seem to work in this case:

Two years ago, boy used to date girl no sweat and they're almost there, until things went south when he messed up yelling at her. To think they weren't formally "in the relationship" yet. Sad ending.

(two years after)

Now, boy tries to woo girl again (after two years). Boy calls/texts girl. Girl answers/replies to calls/SMS. Not that often though. Girl wants to go out ONLY when she brings two of her friends, which is okay to the boy (advantage since he'll they're potential insider contact and help).

Errr ... so now it's hard to tell if she's still into me, and whether her actions are mere pakipot, pagmamaganda, nagpapahabol or she's not just interested at all.

I live in San Pedro Laguna and she's in Malabon.

I'm thinking of showing some effort of going to her place (haven't seen her since December 2009).

If she's just pakipot: GO!

If she's nagmamaganda/nagpapahabol: How do I deal with it?

If she's wala lang talaga/not into me: How do I know?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    I used to play my game which doesn't seem to work in this case:

Two years ago, boy used to date girl no sweat and they're almost there, until things went south when he messed up yelling at her. To think they weren't formally "in the relationship" yet. Sad ending.

(two years after)

Now, boy tries to woo girl again (after two years). Boy calls/texts girl. Girl answers/replies to calls/SMS. Not that often though. Girl wants to go out ONLY when she brings two of her friends, which is okay to the boy (advantage since he'll they're potential insider contact and help).

Errr ... so now it's hard to tell if she's still into me, and whether her actions are mere pakipot, pagmamaganda, nagpapahabol or she's not just interested at all.

I live in San Pedro Laguna and she's in Malabon.

I'm thinking of showing some effort of going to her place (haven't seen her since December 2009).

If she's just pakipot: GO!

If she's nagmamaganda/nagpapahabol: How do I deal with it?

If she's wala lang talaga/not into me: How do I know?
    if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? 'coz if hinde ka na teenager eh I don't know what's stopping you from asking the girl kung ano ba talaga ang lagay mo...

di na uso pakiramdaman ngayon, at least kung hinde ka na HS, teenager tweetums, kilig moments ang habol.

just ask her, kung ayaw niya then move on. kung gusto niya then get it on. tapos ang problema mo.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Pakipot vs pahabol vs nagmamaganda vs wala lang talaga