New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 669
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,746
    #571
    BTT: Maybe he wants me to fall out of love. Yun lang, pag ako nag fall out of love, the guy doesn't exist anymore because when I move on, tunnel vision ako Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

    Napaisip ako sa post ni shadow dati. Hindi dapat masyado mababa tingin sa sarili ko, hindi lang ako ang swerte sa kanya. I also have a lot to offer. Thank you shadow for boosting my morale

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,746
    #572
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you can balance both.
    do wife work at home, and do some earning outside the home.
    pag magka-anak, that's when you get a nanny.
    Wala naman ako ibang gusto kundi pagsilbihan si crush. Pero kanina kasi may ginawa siya that signalled he has no s3xual attraction towards me na, and that is very important.

    Dr, my Mom never took care of me, never changed my diapers, didn't even breastfeed me kasi masira figure, and now she is jealous that I care so much for the person who raised me. Yun lang naman ang ayoko mangyari sakin. Sana I can still find a job like mine now na I work from home twice to thrice a week.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,105
    #573
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Wala naman ako ibang gusto kundi pagsilbihan si crush. Pero kanina kasi may ginawa siya that signalled he has no s3xual attraction towards me na, and that is very important.

    Dr, my Mom never took care of me, never changed my diapers, didn't even breastfeed me kasi masira figure, and now she is jealous that I care so much for the person who raised me. Yun lang naman ang ayoko mangyari sakin. Sana I can still find a job like mine now na I work from home twice to thrice a week.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    then you know what to do!

    even today, my son likes to take a nap on my bed.
    he's so comfortable, sleeping there.
    sometimes, i have to wake him up and ask him to sleep in his bed. i can't sleep on his bed, kasi. walang night light to read with.
    heh heh.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,746
    #574
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    then you know what to do!

    even today, my son likes to take a nap on my bed.
    he's so comfortable, sleeping there.
    sometimes, i have to wake him up and ask him to sleep in his bed. i can't sleep on his bed, kasi. walang night light to read with.
    heh heh.
    Hope I can still find a job like my current. It's my dream job, alas, happiness is fleeting...

    dr I slept in my parents room until forever, moved out recently lang Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na? Kaya super close ako sa kanila. Ayaw ko kasi magka kapatid noon e LOL

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,746
    #575
    I look forward to telling him my thoughts and we never argue kasi we share the same opinion parati!

    I think I can move towards friendship na, I wish he didn't have to be so handsome and s3xy, even the way he talks Hawig pa niya yung artista sa series na pinapanood ko!

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,746
    #576
    Me with crush



    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,746
    #577
    I am so intimate with crush because he is the ONLY person in this world other than my boss who knows my salary

    I felt so bad kasi feeling ko liit sweldo ko but crush told me it's not, and he gave me the industry range, happy na ko I am happy that he respects my career

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,521
    #578
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I am so intimate with crush because he is the ONLY person in this world other than my boss who knows my salary

    I felt so bad kasi feeling ko liit sweldo ko but crush told me it's not, and he gave me the industry range, happy na ko I am happy that he respects my career
    I know it's a cultural thing but I've always wondered why people aren't as open with sharing salary details to relevant peers. It gives companies more leverage to under-pay.

    Since you don't know whether you're making more or less vs peers, you don't have a clear range of what you should be making.

    With more open salary communication, you can have the conversation to get commensurate pay (assume you have the performance to back it up).

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,746
    #579
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I know it's a cultural thing but I've always wondered why people aren't as open with sharing salary details to relevant peers. It gives companies more leverage to under-pay.

    Since you don't know whether you're making more or less vs peers, you don't have a clear range of what you should be making.

    With more open salary communication, you can have the conversation to get commensurate pay (assume you have the performance to back it up).

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Don't all companies have rules that salary is confidential? Masyado masunurin collegues ko because even the yearly % increase ayaw magsabi

    Sa first job ko we were open with salary because you get an idea of the salary range based on the level of the person, but with my current company, the salary range is huge because they make an offer based on your previous salary, no matter what your position is when you are hired.

    I have friends and family who have no idea how much their spouse makes My aunt always complains about how she does not even know how much retirement money my Uncle got. My BFF is the same with her husband, she does not know how much he makes, what is important is the bills are paid.

    Napakaintimate kasi sakin ng money matters so it's really a big deal if I discuss this with someone, sa ngayon si crush ang pinakamay alam ng financial standing ko hehehe. My family absolutely have no idea how much I am earning, basta alam nila maliit hehehe

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,105
    #580
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I am so intimate with crush because he is the ONLY person in this world other than my boss who knows my salary

    I felt so bad kasi feeling ko liit sweldo ko but crush told me it's not, and he gave me the industry range, happy na ko I am happy that he respects my career
    crush, your boss, the office accounting department, and the BIR.
    they all know what your salary is.
    heh heh.

Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?