Not sure if men find this trait desirable in women as well

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    A trait that is nakaka inlove - when a man is consistent

Not sure if men find this trait desirable in women as well
    "consistent" is good for business.
    "no surprises."
    'swhy the clown and the bee are very popular.

the wife of a known womanizer was interviewed, as to why she is very loyal to her spouse.
    "because he's very loyal to me. no matter who he carouses with in the daytime, he always comes home to me at the end of the day. and he is a good provider to me and our children."
    Last edited by dr. d; January 26th, 2019 at 11:41 AM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    meron kami new staff isang 20something guy he added me on fb so i see his posts...

meron siya gf...

a couple of weeks ago he seems to be the happiest guy in the world... kasama niya gf niya kain sila sa labas, malling...

then last week pati this week he was sad-posting... di na nga daw sila nagkikita kasi lagi busy gf niya... tapos wala pa gana makipagchat gf niya

That's disappointing for the guy coz the girl isn't being consistent

i think it also has to do with expectations

he probably thought magiging routine ung makakasama niya gf niya every weekend or something pero hindi pala

and he thought lagi sila magchachat pag hindi magkasama

lesson: manage your expectations

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    happiness is not having what you want.
    happiness is wanting what you have.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Usapang pag-ibig... hehehe...
    Cycle din itong pag-ibig... parang politika lang... hahaha...

Me i would know if im inlove if im doing extra mile for the girl na hindi ko ginagawa before and with emotional attachment... kasi pwede rin naman gagawa ng extra mile pero instead of emotion, lust... Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    . kasi pwede rin naman gagawa ng extra mile pero instead of emotion, lust... Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

i'll probably get pomelo'ed for asking this, but
    "meron bang pagkaka-iba?"
    heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'll probably get pomelo'ed for asking this, but
    "meron bang pagkaka-iba?"
    heh heh.
    Of course doc... hehehe... alam natin mga guys yan...
    Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    This is weird but If I'm dating a guy tapos it's going well but I ask to end it, it's most likely kasi na-aattach na ako I'm panicking. It's the fear of falling and getting hurt kicking in. Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    This is weird but If I'm dating a guy tapos it's going well but I ask to end it, it's most likely kasi na-aattach na ako I'm panicking. It's the fear of falling and getting hurt kicking in. Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    I'm exactly like that! I tried so hard to break the cycle but it seems like I'm hard wired to do it. I had a happy childhood, don't come from a broken family, parents give me unconditional love, grandparents and Aunts who gave me everything as well, so I don't know why I have these emotional/psychological issues

A guy I was with me told me "You are not capable of handling a normal relationship". That was in 2011 pero hanggang ngayon nakatatak na sakin. And he was right, I had numerous would be and failed relationships.

So the next time I fell in love, I told the guy that I have a tendency to push away people I love and when I do, please don't give up on me. But he did.

Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Usapang pag-ibig... hehehe...
    Cycle din itong pag-ibig... parang politika lang... hahaha...

Me i would know if im inlove if im doing extra mile for the girl na hindi ko ginagawa before and with emotional attachment... kasi pwede rin naman gagawa ng extra mile pero instead of emotion, lust... Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Love and lust, it comes together, at least in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "consistent" is good for business.
    "no surprises."
    'swhy the clown and the bee are very popular.

the wife of a known womanizer was interviewed, as to why she is very loyal to her spouse.
    "because he's very loyal to me. no matter who he carouses with in the daytime, he always comes home to me at the end of the day. and he is a good provider to me and our children."
    I'm happy as long as my guy is consistent. It's an extremely admirable trait. Few people can remain consistent not only in relationships but also in health, finances, and work etc

re the wife of known womanizer, my Mom thinks the same. I know this will anger feminists but we have traditional values. My Dad doesn't have kabit though:P My Mom does not believe in hiwalayan kasi, the ONE reason she said I should leave my husband is when he physically hurts me. All others, you work it out. Malas na lang talaga pag natapat sa babaero/walang respeto sa asawa

I think CVT says the share values na your spouse can make or break your life. I truly believe in that (and I am a witness). I do hope I end up with a man as good as my Dad and I will be as good a wife to him as my Mom is to my Dad. I think all children find their parents marriage ideal naman
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 26th, 2019 at 03:08 PM.

Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?