The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566676869 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    if there's no Christmas photo together, its not love

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i do not want to use my phone while driving, either.
    but he used to do it everyday with me and when we reconnected I asked him multiple times but he refuses (I absolutely hate the word no)

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    if there's no Christmas photo together, its not love
    That is definitely not gonna happen

Anyway, nahimasmasan na ko LOL. I am thinking clearly again, there are days when the primitive eros side of Cathy takes over the rational self

It still makes me wonder if crush has zero desire for me na. I hope he is not getting it from somebody else because that will make me so mad I wouldn't want to be in the same planet as he is (makes me understand SOs hatred for me when I chose crush over him)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    but he used to do it everyday with me and when we reconnected I asked him multiple times but he refuses (I absolutely hate the word no)

That is definitely not gonna happen

Anyway, nahimasmasan na ko LOL. I am thinking clearly again, there are days when the primitive eros side of Cathy takes over the rational self

It still makes me wonder if crush has zero desire for me na. I hope he is not getting it from somebody else because that will make me so mad I wouldn't want to be in the same planet as he is (makes me understand SOs hatred for me when I chose crush over him)
    If the guy hasn’t made a move over the past year, maybe he looks at you in a different way. Some men are very much of a gentleman that they cannot bear hurting the feelings of women. Maybe he is just being nice & gives you things & attention. Reminds me of those Thai dramas (lakorns). Although the couple go out & hang out, that is as far as it goes because one treats the other as only a sister or brother.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008

you "reconnected".
    what does this mean?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    If the guy hasn’t made a move over the past year, maybe he looks at you in a different way. Some men are very much of a gentleman that they cannot bear hurting the feelings of women. Maybe he is just being nice & gives you things & attention. Reminds me of those Thai dramas (lakorns). Although the couple go out & hang out, that is as far as it goes because one treats the other as only a sister or brother.
    I find it hard to digest na from intense passion and chemistry to platonic siya bigla? I really appreciate when I told him that it hurts me when he does not text or call me for a whole day, he made an effort to do so already (consistent na since I said that) I know how valuable and expensive his time is naman.

When I am not being my primitive eros self, I don't mind just being friends with him but sometimes he does something that I find s3xy, most of the time I don't even know what he did, then I find myself consumed with lust again I guess karma ko rin because I used to take pride in my self control when it comes to that aspect. Crush, crush, crush, what ever did you do to Cathy? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you "reconnected".
    what does this mean?
    We had no contact for almost 3 yrs and it was only in March when we started talking again

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Can't sleep, longing for crush. He's my ultimate turn on. I just want to touch his face... at the minimum lol

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Can't sleep, longing for crush. He's my ultimate turn on. I just want to touch his face... at the minimum lol

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Haay naku Cathy. I though you were over him na. Sumama ka nga sa EB para ma meet up mo si EQ at Whistler. Try mo ibang alpha naman.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Haay naku Cathy. I though you were over him na. Sumama ka nga sa EB para ma meet up mo si EQ at Whistler. Try mo ibang alpha naman.
    Dalawa pa lang yan, kapag isama mo pa si vinj at cast_no_shadow at ninjababes. Buffet na yun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    I thought so too, but I don't know why there are days when I'd be so turned on by him and he is all I think about 24/7. But when he does a seen zone on me or when my suspicion that he has someone else grows kasi he keeps dodging my flirtation, that is what makes me want to cut off ties with him. Siguro if he totally loses me, that is when he will realize that he wants me back, pero I can't totally cut him off for now because I can't imagine myself being intimate with anyone else. I am so patay na patay e HAHAHA

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I thought so too, but I don't know why there are days when I'd be so turned on by him and he is all I think about 24/7. But when he does a seen zone on me or when my suspicion that he has someone else grows kasi he keeps dodging my flirtation, that is what makes me want to cut off ties with him. Siguro if he totally loses me, that is when he will realize that he wants me back, pero I can't totally cut him off for now because I can't imagine myself being intimate with anyone else. I am so patay na patay e HAHAHA
    this is such a one-sided conservation.

i wonder what the other side has to seigh...

Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?