New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    servant coz he serves a very specific purpose

he's the only guy who can make you feel certain sensations / make you feel a certain way

that's why you need him

if you can get that from other men you would have dropped him already
    YES, I still can't let him go because I experienced things with him that I have not with any other guy, and I have to admit that it was SPECTACULAR. But he is not giving it to me now anymore, and for the past few days I am getting low key mad.

I am so freaking frustrated! Kapag nilalambing ko, DEADMA. It makes me feel worse than a wh0re, at least it's men that go after them and they get paid Even when we were together, I was more physically into him than he was with me, role reversal talaga!

He has no idea how hard it is for me to be insanely lustful of him na hindi ko man lang siya malambing. I want to kiss him, touch him, anything! Pero excuses excuses, can't see me, can't even talk to me for over one hour

Two reasons why he rejects my advances: One, he is getting it from another woman or two, he just doesn't wanna give it to me as control.

Napapansin ko if I am turning the conversation flirtatious, he cuts it, T)$^)a talaga! I feel it happening, malapit na ko mawalan ng gana, dati kasi I thought the world of him, almost god like that he can do no wrong, pero ngayon I am having negative feelings na.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I don't feel good when crush is not feeling good. He doesn't sound like his usual happy self. He told me they have to do retrenchments and he is in charge of the "talk" with senior management. That must be so emotionally draining, I wish I could do something Anyway, I hope I am able to entertain or take his mind off of it kahit sandali. I feel guilty na pagod na nga siya nung Monday sinabayan ko pa ng issues ko. Mabuti naman at very balanced siya na tao and took it well.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Crush and I

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Crush made me cry again...

FROM LAUGHING SO HARD! I love his funny side! What's so s3xy is he is so serious and respectable at work, but when we talk we are just laughing about the silliest things. I can't post it here because it's something only family, close friends and SOs could laugh about :P

And of course, pareho talaga kami ng opinion on topics. He AGREES na we share the same opinion/values on everything EXCEPT my penchant for poverty p0rn and kagalingan character! He knows kags by kwento, yung galit sa Makati at nag coin ng word na True QC LOL

I hope I destressed him din naman kasi his job isn't easy, esp now that they have to reduce their workforce, such a stressful job. I really admire his discipline, dedication and commitment in work. I would love for him to call me everyday, but I understand na currently that is hard sa dami ng work. Hope this china virus goes away na. I STILL want to cook for him

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I never get sawa of talking to crush. Sa iba nagsasawa ako 😂

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Masaya din kaya siya pag kausap niya ko? I always get bitin when we talk! Dami ko pa gusto i kwento He must be so stressed out with work since he has to be the bearer of bad news (retrenchments) Sa amin din MD ang kasama ng HR sa "talk"

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    May improvement na si crush because he does not miss a day anymore to text or call me. When will I get to see him kaya and touch him kahit platonic lang haha. There are days when I want him so bad and then days when I feel like cutting ties with him (when he disappoints or hurts me). Ewan ko lang why he refuses to call me on his drive to and from work and I also don't know why I don't turn him on anymore.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Me with crush. I bought sailor moon item with the exact design lol

Sent from my SM-A107F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Ewan ko lang why he refuses to call me on his drive to and from work and I also don't know why I don't turn him on anymore.
    i do not want to use my phone while driving, either.

Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?