Dedicate perfect
    Songs and
    Hold her
    Closer all
    Night long
    Love her
    Today; Find
    One hundred
    Ways!!!"...Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?
    dinirecho ko na bro .. "meron ka ba?" hahaha
    natawa lang and nag share nanaman katangahan ng manager nya. manager nya kasi yun tipong, oh GCQ na at wala na covid Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    A willing-er moon, he meant?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Oh well
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Manage your expectations para wag madisapppint. Don't assume he likes you just coz you're talking when there are other indications of the opposite.

When you want a specific dream job, it's true that you should take your shot and give it your best. But you can't assume you have a chance when all they said is that they'll give you a call, you've made follow ups but they still haven't given you an interview yet. You can't be disappointed when it looks like they're not hiring you when they haven't made any sign that they will.

Peace Cath. Yoko lang umasa ka tapos masasad ka na naman. Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    I understand. Touched nga ko sa mga members who I feel genuinely care for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    all or nothing na dapat galawan ni cathy dyan, if she fails .. she fails, but tried. no what ifs. after this, she can then move on. we can all move on Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Hindi pa ba ko nag all or nothing?

I asked him out already, ang sagot "when all this is over"

I asked if I can send food over, wrapped a small item for him nga, he said he won't be able to get it kasi mahigpit sa outsiders

I asked if he can call me more often, parating busy.

When he says he is stressed I would tell him I can give him massage e he brushes it off naman

What else can I do? Keep asking him? I don't wanna give up pero may hangganan ako...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    ano ba ang ayaw na ayaw mo gawin ngayon ecq/gcq? diba ang lumabas? ayaw mo sya isurprise?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Oh well

I understand. Touched nga ko sa mga members who I feel genuinely care for me.

Hindi pa ba ko nag all or nothing?

I asked him out already, ang sagot "when all this is over"

I asked if I can send food over, wrapped a small item for him nga, he said he won't be able to get it kasi mahigpit sa outsiders

I asked if he can call me more often, parating busy.

When he says he is stressed I would tell him I can give him massage e he brushes it off naman

What else can I do? Keep asking him? I don't wanna give up pero may hangganan ako...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Alam mo na pala kung ano nangyayari, ayaw mo lang accept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I just want things back to the way it used to be. That is what makes me happy. And I also miss the intimacy that only he can give me
    yun nga eh

he's the only one who made you feel a certain way that's why you want that servant back

have you ever thought that he has figured you out and doesn't want to be your servant?

that's why he's keeping his distance not giving you what you want

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    yun nga eh

he's the only one who made you feel a certain way that's why you want that servant back

have you ever thought that he has figured you out and doesn't want to be your servant?

that's why he's keeping his distance not giving you what you want
    Wala kahit ano explain mo kay cath. Hinde niya accept yan.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Na fall out of love na si crush kaya friends nalang turing nya. Ang tamang approach dyan to win him bak, wagmo din pansinin masyado. Magpaganda ka then landiin mo ng konti. Kung sino nalang mauna, pero i vote for Rey mas may enthusiasm.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    No offense meant, naalala ko sya bigla nung binabasa ko mga replies nyo mula kagabi.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The one that got away na nga ito... pinakawalan eh...

Richard Bach Quotes: If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.

Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?