New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Minsan napapaisip tuloy ako kung pangit ba ko o ano, alam ko matanda na ko, sometimes he makes me feel so ugly when he rejects me, though he always corrects me na I shouldn't look down on myself
    Cathy tingin ko hindi physical ang reason bakit di bumalik sa dati ang relationship niyo

there's something about you that keeps him in friendzone

think back

did you go psycho on him?

were you too demanding of his time that he felt you didn't care if he got enough rest?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Cathy tingin ko hindi physical ang reason bakit di bumalik sa dati ang relationship niyo

there's something about you that keeps him in friendzone

think back

did you go psycho on him?

were you too demanding of his time that he felt you didn't care if he got enough rest?
    I never went psycho on him, though when we were together he would say na I'm acting like a psycho. He hasn't seen my psycho

I guess I was paranoid and not understanding kasi nung nabawasan ng konti attention, I thought he was falling out of love kaya inunahan ko na siya hiwalayan.

When he travels for work nga, pag carousel na siya he calls me agad. Di ko rin naintindihan ang stress ng travel

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 3rd, 2020 at 12:38 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I never went psycho on him, though when we were together he would say na I'm acting like a psycho. He hasn't seen my psycho
    lucky guy

haha

I guess I was paranoid and not understanding kasi nung nabawasan ng konti attention, I thought he was falling out of love kaya inunahan ko na siya hiwalayan.
    your pride

be the dumper kesa dumpee

When he travels for work nga, pag carousel na siya he calls me agad. Di ko rin naintindihan ang stress ng travel
    sesermonan kita ha

doon sa isang post ko i called you a queen coz to you the purpose of men is to entertain you

when you're fond of a guy gusto mo siya kausap oras oras

kaya mo wala tulog and you want/expect the guy to keep up with you

you don't care kung mapuyat siya kung may trabaho siya kinabukasan basta you want your entertainment

now do you understand why you scored so high sa sociopath test?

what am i arriving at?

ang theory ko why your crush is keeping you in friendzone... kung bakit hindi bumalik sa dati ang relationship niyo... is coz he doesn't want to be pulled back into orbit around you again... as in you're a planet and he's your moon

now he's in control

he calls you only when he wants and you can't demand or even if you demand he's not giving in to your demands
    Last edited by uls; July 3rd, 2020 at 01:43 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    lucky guy

haha

your pride

be the dumper kesa dumpee

sesermonan kita ha

doon sa isang post ko i called you a queen coz to you the purpose of men is to entertain you

when you're fond of a guy gusto mo siya kausap oras oras

kaya mo wala tulog and you want/expect the guy to keep up with you

you don't care kung mapuyat siya kung may trabaho siya kinabukasan basta you want your entertainment

now do you understand why you scored so high sa sociopath test?

what am i arriving at?

ang theory ko why your crush is keeping you in friendzone... kung bakit hindi bumalik sa dati ang relationship niyo... is coz he doesn't want to be pulled back into orbit around you again... as in you're a planet and he's your moon

now he's in control

he calls you only when he wants and you can't demand or even if you demand he's not giving in to your demands
    Makes sense. So how do I have him back in my orbit

But that means somehow he still likes me, he just wants more control...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha

omg

how do you get him back into orbit?

are you aware of what you just said?

he's a free man and you want him to be a slave to you again

spoken like a queen mahal na reyna

iyan talaga ang silbi sayo ng lalake

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    What uls is saying is simple....find another moon.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    haha

omg

how do you get him back into orbit?

are you aware of what you just said?

he's a free man and you want him to be a slave to you again

spoken like a queen mahal na reyna

iyan talaga ang silbi sayo ng lalake
    I just want things back to the way it used to be. That is what makes me happy. And I also miss the intimacy that only he can give me

I would like to think that he enjoys me din naman Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    What uls is saying is simple....find another moon.

No. He's the moon I want.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    No. He's the moon I want.
    A willing-er moon, he meant?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    But that means somehow he still likes me, he just wants more control...

Manage your expectations para wag madisapppint. Don't assume he likes you just coz you're talking when there are other indications of the opposite.

When you want a specific dream job, it's true that you should take your shot and give it your best. But you can't assume you have a chance when all they said is that they'll give you a call, you've made follow ups but they still haven't given you an interview yet. You can't be disappointed when it looks like they're not hiring you when they haven't made any sign that they will.

Peace Cath. Yoko lang umasa ka tapos masasad ka na naman. Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Manage your expectations para wag madisapppint. Don't assume he likes you just coz you're talking when there are other indications of the opposite.

When you want a specific dream job, it's true that you should take your shot and give it your best. But you can't assume you have a chance when all they said is that they'll give you a call, you've made follow ups but they still haven't given you an interview yet. You can't be disappointed when it looks like they're not hiring you when they haven't made any sign that they will.

Peace Cath. Yoko lang umasa ka tapos masasad ka na naman. Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    all or nothing na dapat galawan ni cathy dyan, if she fails .. she fails, but tried. no what ifs. after this, she can then move on. we can all move on Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?