New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sabi kasi ni EQ ask him out e, nag work naman advise niya sakin before to text crush.

I never ask guys out talaga, mahirap din for me, but this is a different situation kasi I am trying to win his heart back and I know it won't be easy

Pero like uls said, may limit ako

Thanks missy, I know you mean well. I need to manage my expectations talaga

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Cathy, it looks to me like you're the one asking him out and not the other way around. To which he doesn't seem to be too eager about. I agree with Shadow, if a guy is interested he won't wait for the pandemic to be over. He would want to be with you or atleast see you. Nanghingi na ba siya ng latest picture mo? If not yet, hindi ka ba nagtataka?

Sabi mo tanggap mo naman na wala pa siya dun kasi friends lang kayo usap usap kayo nang ganyan. Okay pero manage mo lang din yung expectations mo para di ka nadidisappoint minsan.

I mean well Cathy.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    pareho naman sila dalawa nasa NCR no need for permit to cross borders hehe

kung gusto may paraan...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Lets give Cathy that shot. At least she knows and WE know she tried everything.

Cant score if you dont shoot the ball! Kahit 3pt shot or half court shot pa iyan...gotta take it.

Nothing to lose.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post

Cant score if you dont shoot the ball! Kahit 3pt shot or half court shot pa iyan...gotta take it.

Nothing to lose.

Sabi nga sa akin ng coach namin sa basketball during a game many years ago-

"Mag shoot ka! Sa 10 mong attempts, siguradong papasok ang 1!!!" 😎😜🤣

5. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Sabi kasi ni EQ ask him out e, nag work naman advise niya sakin before to text crush.

I never ask guys out talaga, mahirap din for me, but this is a different situation kasi I am trying to win his heart back and I know it won't be easy

Pero like uls said, may limit ako

Thanks missy, I know you mean well. I need to manage my expectations talaga

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Let me clarify myself. It's not that you asked him out. I ask guys out. It's the bigger picture, he doesn't seem to be that into you. Yet. That's why I said manage your expectations. You tend to get disappointed kasi when they're unmet.

6. Join Date
    May 2014

Nothing to lose.

eyes on the prize cathy ..
    you worship the guy, give him everything youve got. wala ng what ifs, pag wala na talaga. awayin mo nalang uls and shadow Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    pareho naman sila dalawa nasa NCR no need for permit to cross borders hehe

kung gusto may paraan...
    kung ayaw may dahilan

Alam ko naman na he is not as into me anymore, sa frequency and length of calls pa lang, alam na.

But it was my fault din naman. I thought I could just forget about him, but I couldn't, so now i am trying to redeem myself

Nothing to lose.

Thank you for the support

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Sabi nga sa akin ng coach namin sa basketball during a game many years ago-

"Mag shoot ka! Sa 10 mong attempts, siguradong papasok ang 1!!!" 😎😜🤣
    Tama!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Let me clarify myself. It's not that you asked him out. I ask guys out. It's the bigger picture, he doesn't seem to be that into you. Yet. That's why I said manage your expectations. You tend to get disappointed kasi when they're unmet.

Wow, parang kilalang kilala mo ko. My Mom said the same thing about me, I do not handle disappointments well, and she always blames my Dad for it because my Dad never says no to me daw. I don't blame my Dad though.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    you worship the guy, give him everything youve got. wala ng what ifs, pag wala na talaga. awayin mo nalang uls and shadow Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

hahaha! not shadow, kasi siya ang nagsasabi to forget about crush. Si uls, he is neither pro or anti, he just interprets the actions (or non action) of crush

Minsan napapaisip tuloy ako kung pangit ba ko o ano, alam ko matanda na ko, sometimes he makes me feel so ugly when he rejects me, though he always corrects me na I shouldn't look down on myself

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Naalala ko tuloy ang plano mong pagpunta sa beach bro...

Including the sawsaw and sisid ala AF...😳😎😜

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Naalala ko tuloy ang plano mong pagpunta sa beach bro...

Including the sawsaw and sisid ala AF...Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?
    hahaha i know what gf wants kasi
    sa totoo lang, mas naging busy sya nitong may pandemic. kahit ako yun physically pagod kasi lagi nasa labas. nitong june lang ako medyo na pirmi sa bahay eh Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    hahaha i know what gf wants kasi
    sa totoo lang, mas naging busy sya nitong may pandemic. kahit ako yun physically pagod kasi lagi nasa labas. nitong june lang ako medyo na pirmi sa bahay eh Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Agree bro...

Oldies but goodies

"Compliment what
    She does
    Send her
    Roses just
    Because if
    It's violin
    She wants
    Let them play
    Dedicate perfect