New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    He can really make laugh! I almost cried from laughing kanina! Crush and his elegant insults LOL! Ibang klase substance ni crush

And I really love his extensive vocabulary! I think I went to a decent school naman, but when I talk to him, I feel like kulang ata napag aralan ko! LOL! Well, I enjoy being with people that are better than me

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Woke up with a call from my super handsome and hot prince charming Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na? I just want to ravage him. I wonder what I can do so he would lust for me again Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Sent from my SM-A107F

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    No need to wonder. Lots of exercise classes on youtube and zoom out there!

3 months of that discipline will do wonders for your looks and self esteem!

Throw away all your chocolates too!

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    No need to wonder. Lots of exercise classes on youtube and zoom out there!

3 months of that discipline will do wonders for your looks and self esteem!

Throw away all your chocolates too!

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    I asked him kanina if I we can go eat out and he said "when all this is over", then I said "promise?", then he said "yes". He is a man of his word so I am feeling excited na. Thanks for supporting crush + cathy love team hahaha!

Yes I don't buy chocolates anymore. I need to get rid of my taho addiction My ex started low carb and IF last year, ganda ng katawan and skin. Though, I am still only attracted to crush Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I asked him kanina if I we can go eat out and he said "when all this is over", then I said "promise?", then he said "yes". He is a man of his word so I am feeling excited na. Thanks for supporting crush + cathy love team hahaha!

Yes I don't buy chocolates anymore. I need to get rid of my taho addiction My ex started low carb and IF last year, ganda ng katawan and skin. Though, I am still only attracted to crush Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

you did say, you're not going out of the house until (after?) december...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you did say, you're not going out of the house until (after?) december...
    Yes, but if it's normal na, I can go out already Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na? I want to hug and kiss him na nga, so handsome and suplado face

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What a gentleman, nice way of saying "never"! Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

This pandemic won't be over for a loooonng time.

But yeah keep your hopes up. Never say never. Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    What a gentleman, nice way of saying "never"! Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

This pandemic won't be over for a loooonng time.

But yeah keep your hopes up. Never say never. Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Huwag naman. Masiraan na ko ng ulo if we're still locked down until next year. Gigil na nga ko for him.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Woke up with a call from my super handsome and hot prince charming Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na? I just want to ravage him. I wonder what I can do so he would lust for me again Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Sent from my SM-A107F
    rollercoaster

ngayon nasa itaas

hehe

10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Cathy, it looks to me like you're the one asking him out and not the other way around. To which he doesn't seem to be too eager about. I agree with Shadow, if a guy is interested he won't wait for the pandemic to be over. He would want to be with you or atleast see you. Nanghingi na ba siya ng latest picture mo? If not yet, hindi ka ba nagtataka?

Sabi mo tanggap mo naman na wala pa siya dun kasi friends lang kayo usap usap kayo nang ganyan. Okay pero manage mo lang din yung expectations mo para di ka nadidisappoint minsan.

I mean well Cathy.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?