New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Maybe theyre flirting outside of work?
    Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Aba!!!! Progress.....

Thats a sign if there ever is one.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Maybe theyre flirting outside of work?
    Nah, I'm just teasing crush, One of the many reasons why I fell in love with him is his integrity and professionalism. The basic rule is don't sh1t where you eat

I have to stop fan girling over him because he does not respond to that at all, he probably finds it awkward

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post

Thats a sign if there ever is one.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    If he follows through...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What if friendship na lang talaga gusto ni crush sakin? Naisip ko kasi at least friendship for life, ang romance, once you break up, that's over

My biggest issue on why I have problems being just friends with him is I am so s3xually attracted to him, and he is the ONLY guy I feel that way for I can't divert this naman even if I wanted to, I haven't felt this way for another guy talaga I kinda know how a guy feels like pag nawawala rationale over s3xual attraction

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What if friendship na lang talaga gusto ni crush sakin? Naisip ko kasi at least friendship for life, ang romance, once you break up, that's over

My biggest issue on why I have problems being just friends with him is I am so s3xually attracted to him, and he is the ONLY guy I feel that way for I can't divert this naman even if I wanted to, I haven't felt this way for another guy talaga I kinda know how a guy feels like pag nawawala rationale over s3xual attraction
    Speaking of....and please don't take this the wrong way, I've always wondered why your crush isn't married yet for his age and looks. Why isn't he taken yet? Does he have "tendencies" to be "bi"? Just curious

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    Speaking of....and please don't take this the wrong way, I've always wondered why your crush isn't married yet for his age and looks. Why isn't he taken yet? Does he have "tendencies" to be "bi"? Just curious
    Ewan ko ba bakit pag hindi kasal at a certain age bi or bakla na? I have an Uncle in his 50s na single, GF lang and he is definitely not gay. Even SO is in his 50s.

Wala naman kasi biological time clock ang lalaki so they can get married anytime they want. Does that mean people think I am lesbian or every man thinks pangit ako?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Does that mean people think I am lesbian or every man thinks pangit ako?
    no

"choosy kasi si Ate"

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Ewan ko ba bakit pag hindi kasal at a certain age bi or bakla na? I have an Uncle in his 50s na single, GF lang and he is definitely not gay. Even SO is in his 50s.

Wala naman kasi biological time clock ang lalaki so they can get married anytime they want. Does that mean people think I am lesbian or every man thinks pangit ako?
    I don't. It was an honest question. Was just curious and no intention to offend. Agreed with what you said about the biological clock thing. Parang Bruce Wayne ang dating hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I don't. It was an honest question. Was just curious and no intention to offend. Agreed with what you said about the biological clock thing. Parang Bruce Wayne ang dating hehehe.
    Or Vic Sotto hehe.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    no

"choosy kasi si Ate"
    Because I am a magnet for irresponsible men I'd rather be alone than wear the pants in the relationship

Yeah hahaha! Kinda like Bruce Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Or Vic Sotto hehe.
    No LOL! 100x more guapo naman si crush.

Ever since Vic Sotto married a woman YOUNGER than his daughter, nagbago tingin ko. That is so disturbing. Americans would say that Pauline could have been groomed nga

Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?