New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Maybe because he thinks Ray is also madly in love with you. Hehe
    Sumasakay lang yan sa Tsikot. I've had PMs from lurkers asking for a meet up with solid plans, mas believable pa yun. Haha. Never interacted with ray and what he does to me he does to all female members

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Not really. My insomnia is back
    just so you know, people who lack sleep, have a weak immune system. at a time like this(chinese virus-demic), good health matters alot.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    just so you know, people who lack sleep, have a weak immune system. at a time like this(chinese virus-demic), good health matters alot.
    Kanina fell asleep at 3 am then woke up at 6 am. Usually I will fall asleep again and I wake up after 12 na

BTT: in love because I worry so much about him

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    When everything he does is PERFECT

Everyday it's something new that impresses me. He called me while he was in a conference call at work and I can hear his staff mention some work terms and I find it so HOT! LOL! I asked him how he can talk to me and understand what is going on sa presentation and he told me his secret. What can I say, he's a rare combination of street smart and book smart How can anyone not fall in love! Bonus pa na so tall, handsome and matikas!

Salamat talaga to all tsikoteers and friends who pushed me to contact crush, I hate myself for not following everyone's advise 3 yrs ago to contact him, then I wouldn't have suffered so long. I will do my best na makabawi sa kanya, hope he lets me
    Last edited by _Cathy_; May 11th, 2020 at 04:15 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    When everything he does is PERFECT

Everyday it's something new that impresses me. He called me while he was in a conference call at work and I can hear his staff mention some work terms and I find it so HOT! LOL! I asked him how he can talk to me and understand what is going on sa presentation and he told me his secret. What can I say, he's a rare combination of street smart and book smart How can anyone not fall in love! Bonus pa na so tall, handsome and matikas!

Salamat talaga to all tsikoteers and friends who pushed me to contact crush, I hate myself for not following everyone's advise 3 yrs ago to contact him, then I wouldn't have suffered so long. I will do my best na makabawi sa kanya, hope he lets me
    "when everything he does is perfect"...
    indeed, love is blind!

sabi nga ng kaibigan ko since childhood,
    "'hirap makipag-piko diyan sa kanya. puro step-no. kahit lantaran nang na-erase na nga yung linya, no pa rin."

so...
    may magkaka-debelop ba bago ako mag-retiro?

heh heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 11th, 2020 at 04:48 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "when everything he does is perfect"...
    indeed, love is blind!

sabi nga ng kaibigan ko since childhood,
    "'hirap makipag-piko diyan sa kanya. puro step-no. kahit lantaran nang na-erase na nga yung linya, no pa rin."

so...
    may magkaka-debelop ba bago ako mag-retiro?

heh heh heh.
    doc, unfortunately I don't know how to play piko, so is "step no" supposed to be good or bad hehehe

Sana doc, my friends told me not to give up and I agree, it's gonna a lifetime of bliss if I can make him mine again I'm thankful he was willing to help me pa with my family issue even after I hurt him

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    make him mine... mike him mine... please make him mine...
    three coins in the fountain...
    each one seeking happiness...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Maganda gising ko because I woke up with a call from him I am his biggest fan talaga! Even when I hear him talk to his staff, it's such a turn on. Upper management talk is s3xy! Of course he says his alpha lines! I also appreciate na he respects my job, kahit na annual salary ko monthly lang niya haha. He really made the right choices in life to get to where he is. Sana he chooses me also It is my mission to make his life bliss!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Maganda gising ko because I woke up with a call from him I am his biggest fan talaga! Even when I hear him talk to his staff, it's such a turn on. Upper management talk is s3xy! Of course he says his alpha lines! I also appreciate na he respects my job, kahit na annual salary ko monthly lang niya haha. He really made the right choices in life to get to where he is. Sana he chooses me also It is my mission to make his life bliss!

Why sana? After the quarantine, dont you have plans together? Social anti-distancing!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Why sana? After the quarantine, dont you have plans together? Social anti-distancing!
    Sana because I have not won his heart back. I want to look good muna before I see him again Sabi nga ng friend ko, para hindi naman kami alangan e crush looks so good

Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?