You try

And touch

The sky

And you

Ask why?

Why? Why?

Why?"
    I did He was like a god to me. But I lost him And I do ask why

Why did I have to meet the man of my dreams when he cannot be mine..
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 8th, 2017 at 08:21 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    He is so shallow and desperate. If a guy has to buy a wife, something is definitely wrong.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I did He was like a god to me. But I lost him And I do ask why

Why did I have to meet the man of my dreams when he cannot be mine..
    If he was like a God to you then it is bound to become an unhealthy relationship as you will later discover chipouts in this armor and dead pixels in his lightning bolt. And you will be prone to abuse. It has to be a partnership from the very start.

Maybe a preview of what's coming.... The best is yet to come....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    If he was like a God to you then it is bound to become an unhealthy relationship as you will later discover chipouts in this armor and dead pixels in his lightning bolt. And you will be prone to abuse. It has to be a partnership from the very start.

Maybe a preview of what's coming.... The best is yet to come....
    It's just me. I am attracted to men that I can look up to e. I know that there is no perfect person but he is perfect for me. I don't think he will ever abuse me. He respected me. I even told him I think we will last a long time because he knows how to "manage" me.

I agree that marriage is a partnership but in the end it's the man's decision that prevails. The wife is there to support. That's how it is in our family. And I personally I prefer that. I've been making decisions and holding the responsibility in our family (being the only child) since I became an adult so I would rather be with someone who can take the lead. That's why I am very attracted to men that have strong personalities.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nice tribute to TS who started this thread 15 years ago ... and is now in heaven.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    It's just me. I am attracted to men that I can look up to e. I know that there is no perfect person but he is perfect for me. I don't think he will ever abuse me. He respected me. I even told him I think we will last a long time because he knows how to "manage" me.

I agree that marriage is a partnership but in the end it's the man's decision that prevails. The wife is there to support. That's how it is in our family. And I personally I prefer that. I've been making decisions and holding the responsibility in our family (being the only child) since I became an adult so I would rather be with someone who can take the lead. That's why I am very attracted to men that have strong personalities.

Longing for a Father figure perhaps? Not "Sugar Daddy" I'm sure.. Sense of security and other "Fatherly" Stuff? Someone who can lead/guide you instead of giving commands?

I guess young men should work hard for their maturity.. You should always take out 10-15 years off a man's age to determine the maturity level..

Anyways, my apologies for gate crashing..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    Longing for a Father figure perhaps? Not "Sugar Daddy" I'm sure.. Sense of security and other "Fatherly" Stuff? Someone who can lead/guide you instead of giving commands?

I guess young men should work hard for their maturity.. You should always take out 10-15 years off a man's age to determine the maturity level..

Anyways, my apologies for gate crashing..
    that's what i told her -- she's looking for a father figure

ayaw niya maniwala coz she says she doesn't have father issues so why would she be looking for a father figure

sabi ko naghahanap siya ng LALAKE (meaning a real man who can handle any problem) coz sawang sawa na siya sa buhay niya where she has to handle everything

she wants to go back to the time when her life was carefree

--

that also explains why natutuwa siya sa German boss niya coz he treats her like a 6 year old

type nya mga mature men who treat her like a baby
    Last edited by uls; October 13th, 2017 at 10:54 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    that's what i told her -- she's looking for a father figure

ayaw niya maniwala coz she says she doesn't have father issues so why would she be looking for a father figure

sabi ko naghahanap siya ng LALAKE (meaning a real man who can handle any problem) coz sawang sawa na siya sa buhay niya where she has to handle everything

she wants to go back to the time when her life was carefree

--

that also explains why natutuwa siya sa German boss niya coz he treats her like a 6 year old

type nya mga mature men who treat her like a baby
    Less father issues, the more you love your father, the more na gagawin mong benchmark ang father mo sa other men.. Which is logical na rin.. kasi kung okay ang father, iba ang pagaalaga.. walang agenda.. and will accept ang anak kahit ano pa mangyari.. di masabon.. more of guide perhaps..

baka naman siguro medyo ayaw paniwalaan kasi may konting naughty thoughts from ma'am..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    she keeps reminiscing about her carefree life in the 90s coz back then she had a dad who took care of everything

yan ang gusto niya ibalik

the only way is to find a take-charge kind of man like her dad

Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?