New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Love doesn't require monogamy naman din
    ah ok. nasa tao naman yan. but, i have a different concept (which i cannot impose on anybody). if i love someone, it's only her, nobody else. and i expect the same thing from her. if she couldn't do it, then the door is wide open. i'd even push her down there. you can't have your cake and eat it too. it is as simple as that.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    ah ok. nasa tao naman yan. but, i have a different concept (which i cannot impose on anybody). if i love someone, it's only her, nobody else. and i expect the same thing from her. if she couldn't do it, then the door is wide open. i'd even push her down there. you can't have your cake and eat it too. it is as simple as that.
    In short, your way or the highway. How most people think.

There are societies out there who believe and practice polygamy and it doesn't mean they love less.

Kanya kanyang trip, ika nga.

By the way, what I meant by my kaligayahan statement is: it's love when you realize that the other person's happiness is also your happiness. Needless to say, this precludes self-destructive acts by the other person

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Ako ang problema ko most people once they talk to me ng say lengthy conversions, they tend to be clingy in the end, and ask too much personal questions. It is as if My life became the life that they want to revolve in . So that's it, boy, girl, homo, matrona, na-papain love ko subconsciously

That's why I get to hang on in forums like these to express myself incognito. Napakahirap ng personal life, ko, I make so much enemies when I avoid or unintentionally ignored them. I don't know but is it s gift or a curse.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ yan ang hirap kung good looking at meron kang gym fit body, OB. Lahat naa-attract sa yo. Ayaw mo nun, lahat, pati matronics at 3rd ***, nai-in love sa iyo. Para kang celebrity, talo mo pa yung alden richards.......

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    one day, i watched "the book of life" on dvd with my little niece. at the dinner table, this guy joaquin complimented maria of her beauty and said that one day she would make a man very happy. maria, felt offended, half-jokingly said how she’d love to cook and clean for him. when he failed to get the punch line, maria told him:

“are you kidding me? Is that how you see women? that we’re only here to make men happy?”

she then excused herself and said:

"i’m going to go check on chuy. he’s my pig. I need to spend time with someone more civilize."

lesson: some pigs are better than people. but some people are just pigs.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Joaquin is obviously one chauvinistic pig.

On a related note, most animals are polygamous. But I'm not sure how love is among non-human animals

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Joaquin is obviously one chauvinistic pig.

On a related note, most animals are polygamous. But I'm not sure how love is among non-human animals
    am not sure if animals have feelings, like love or hate, or they merely act on instinct.

anyhow, i like manolo sanchez. his father must have thought him yellow because he didn't want to fight the bull.

one must know his fight and when. and what's really worth fighting for. that is the measure of a man.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    one day, i watched "the book of life" on dvd with my little niece. at the dinner table, this guy joaquin complimented maria of her beauty and said that one day she would make a man very happy. maria, felt offended, half-jokingly said how she’d love to cook and clean for him. when he failed to get the punch line, maria told him:

“are you kidding me? Is that how you see women? that we’re only here to make men happy?”

she then excused herself and said:

"i’m going to go check on chuy. he’s my pig. I need to spend time with someone more civilize."

lesson: some pigs are better than people. but some people are just pigs.

Bro.,- "All animals are equal. But, some animals are more equal than the others"...

I attended a wedding yesterday,- and the mere acknowledgement by man,- that the woman is from the bone of his bones and from the flesh of his flesh,- implies equality.

Marriage is a Partnership... I subscribe to this.

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.4K _/_/_/_/_/:cold:_/_/_/_/_/

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ^ yan ang hirap kung good looking at meron kang gym fit body, OB. Lahat naa-attract sa yo. Ayaw mo nun, lahat, pati matronics at 3rd ***, nai-in love sa iyo. Para kang celebrity, talo mo pa yung alden richards.......
    some say it's my eyes daw, you know that saying the eyes is the window to the soul. Maybe they see something in my eyes

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    some say it's my eyes daw, you know that saying the eyes is the window to the soul. Maybe they see something in my eyes
    Sir please check first your eyes... baka sila tingin nang tingin sa eyes mo kasi madaming muta!

Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?