New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    When you support that person no matter what happens. When you really believe in that person. When you relentlessly help that person be his best self. I guess it's when you start thinking less about yourself and more about that person. Ang hirap ipaliwanag

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Di ko ps na-feel yan kahit kelan, siguro pambabae Lang yan

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Loner pa po kayo sir hanggang ngayon???:confused:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Loner? Hindi naman pero Lahat naipapaliwanag ko

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    married ka diba?

Siguro nga pambabae kasi sabi ng Mommy ko a good wife always respects and supports her husband's decision. That could only happen if you really love and trust the person

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Yeah, i think you're the real deal, not too many girls that I have met are like what you said. Either they're too smart (hates / sour grapes on being submissive) or too shallow ( submissive yet something's remiss)

Felt that once, a person that somehow pushes you in your best self. Yun hindi pilit, it comes natural ba. But this world is just too damned playful with people's fate. I just learned to supress that feeling.

You do that to whoever he is, and be consistent with him, though not boredom / routine type consistency. i believe we are all destined by fate to have an astral partner, wait did i say, astral lol (para kasi astral physical connection). maybe cosmic mate,

I beleive we are all energies in this world, and you will have this one energy that's so compatible to you, that her or his mere presence, changes / transforms you kagad in your ideal true self, regsardless kung depressed, down, sucessful or up ka.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yeah, i think you're the real deal, not too many girls that I have met are like what you said. Either they're too smart (hates / sour grapes on being submissive) or too shallow ( submissive yet something's remiss)

Felt that once, a person that somehow pushes you in your best self. Yun hindi pilit, it comes natural ba. But this world is just too damned playful with people's fate. I just learned to supress that feeling.

You do that to whoever he is, and be consistent with him, though not boredom / routine type consistency. i believe we are all destined by fate to have an astral partner, wait did i say, astral lol (para kasi astral physical connection). maybe cosmic mate,

I beleive we are all energies in this world, and you will have this one energy that's so compatible to you, that her or his mere presence, changes / transforms you kagad in your ideal true self, regsardless kung depressed, down, sucessful or up ka.
    parang star lover? Pag romantic love talagang bilib na bilib ako dun sa love ko, siya na talaga pinakamagaling sa mata ko

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    parang star lover? Pag romantic love talagang bilib na bilib ako dun sa love ko, siya na talaga pinakamagaling sa mata ko
    wake up and open your eyes, lady!
    one has to fall in love with eyes wide open, not eyes wide shut (nagbubulag-bulagan).
    marriage is a business proposition, with both partners staking their lives and fortunes into it.
    there is even a written contract and witnesses signing!
    heh heh.

i hope you finally meet (met?) your prince charming.. warts and all.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    When you support that person no matter what happens. When you really believe in that person. When you relentlessly help that person be his best self. I guess it's when you start thinking less about yourself and more about that person. Ang hirap ipaliwanag
    it isn't love; it's martyrdom.
    love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    wake up and open your eyes, lady!
    one has to fall in love with eyes wide open, not eyes wide shut (nagbubulag-bulagan).
    marriage is a business proposition, with both partners staking their lives and fortunes into it.
    there is even a written contract and witnesses signing!
    heh heh.

i hope you finally meet (met?) your prince charming.. warts and all.
    Definitely. My brother told me "first with the mind, then with the heart"

Marriage is really a lottery no? You really don't know what you are getting until after you live as husband and wife. What I meant was when you love someone, you will support his choices and decisions because you love, trust and respect. My Mom cannot help but comment (to me) on women that undermine, control or boss around their husbands/bfs. It's not nice naman talaga

Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?