1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^^

Hehehe. I just love old songs :P

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Oops... showing your age. LOL!
    Hehehe. In love age doesnt matters hehe. Sa book ko lang nabasa. I dont know how to apply literally

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ang single habang tumatanda bumababa ang market value

kaya kailangan ibaba ang standard hehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    With modern living, it is hard to say if you are really in love with that person. Especially if you are the really organized type who would evaluate how it would affect your standard of living when both of you will be sharing a home together and end up having kids as well...

The fairy tale ends when you two get married. Unfortunately "happily ever after" never comes ... more like "reality arrives" for the married couple a few months after the wedding when they have to do their day-to-day stuff and also juggle around family as well.

I agree.. That's why it is difficult to fall in love nowadays

But, I still believe in true love.. One day, I'd meet someone.. And, we will live happily ever after..

It will not be easy.. We will have to compromise.. And, face trials together.. But, I don't mind going through hardships with him..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ang single habang tumatanda bumababa ang market value

kaya kailangan ibaba ang standard hehe
    When I was a lot younger... we used to joke about this very thing. When we are in our 20s, we have high expectations for our future partners... pretty, ***y, smart, successful, rich, etc. And as we get older, pakonti ng pakonti yung mga requirements. Unfortunately the joke can become truth for some as we get older and have not yet found that other person to share your life with.

Others have embraced that singlehood is not a bad option.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Being in love means you and your partner trust each other. It means acceptance and tolerance. Love is forged through the test of time - beaten numerous times to be stronger. It is very much a world of hurt only a glutton for punishment would strive to endure.

Despite all the romanticism, it is much safer to be feared than to be loved.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    Being in love means you and your partner trust each other. It means acceptance and tolerance. Love is forged through the test of time - beaten numerous times to be stronger. It is very much a world of hurt only a glutton for punishment would strive to endure.

Despite all the romanticism, it is much safer to be feared than to be loved.

Yup. Fear is easy to understand and control and manipulate. It has been used to control a single person to entire kingdoms.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    GH
    When I was a lot younger... we used to joke about this very thing. When we are in our 20s, we have high expectations for our future partners... pretty, ***y, smart, successful, rich, etc. And as we get older, pakonti ng pakonti yung mga requirements. Unfortunately the joke can become truth for some as we get older and have not yet found that other person to share your life with.

Others have embraced that singlehood is not a bad option.

i have a lady friend who has a sister 10 yrs older than her

the still-single sister is the typical well-educated intelligent high achiever in her 40s

taas ng standard sa lalake

may mga pinapakilala sa kanya pero noone seems to be good enough for her

lagi may pintas sa mga lalake na pinakilala sa kanya -- "he's already balding!" "he's short!"

kaya ayan... single parin... waiting for her ideal man...

kung babaan niya standard niya may asawa na sana siya ngayon

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Pag nag-*** kayo tapos after nun, feeling mo hindi mo sya pwede I-share sa iba, yun iba kse after the first time with her, ok Lang ba mhuli mo may kasama iba, kse yun iba naman girls having multiple partners mas sweet talaga and attractive and hot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    madali lang malaman kung in love ka -- ginagawa mo ang hindi mo ginagawa

like once... many years ago... i drove all the way to paranaque to see a freaking girl... i DON'T go to paranaque! i don't even go to makati much

then i decided i don't like her anymore coz she lives too far

hehehe

Paano mo malalaman kung in love ka na?