New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    This is funny. one of my friends sent it to me and i want to share it with you.

[SIZE=2]A young man Paul invited his mother for dinner, during the Course of the meal; his mother couldn't help but notice how handsome Paul's flat mate, Simon, was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this only made her more curious.[/SIZE][SIZE=2]Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Paul and his flat mate, Paul met her rowing eyes. Reading his mums thoughts, Paul volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Simon & I are just flat[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]mates".[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]About a week later, Simon came to Paul saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the frying pan, you don't suppose she took it do you?" "Well I doubt it, but I'll email her just to be sure" said Paul.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]So he sat down and wrote:[/SIZE][SIZE=2]DEAR MOTHER,[/SIZE][SIZE=2]I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU "DID" TAKE THE FRYING PAN FROM MY HOUSE, I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU "DID NOT" TAKE THE FRYING PAN, BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT IT HAS BEEN MISSING EVER SINCE YOU WERE HERE FOR DINNER.[/SIZE][SIZE=2]LOVE PAUL[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Several days later, Paul received an email from his mother which read:[/SIZE][SIZE=2]DEAR SON,[/SIZE][SIZE=2]I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU "DO" SLEEP WITH SIMON, AND I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU "DO NOT" SLEEP WITH SIMON, BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT IF HE WAS SLEEPING IN HIS OWN BED, HE WOULD HAVE FOUND THE FRYING PAN BY NOW.[/SIZE][SIZE=2]LOVE MUM[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Lesson of the day, NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER (SHE ALWAYS, ALWAYS FINDS[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]OUT)[/SIZE]

he he he he kwentong kabadingan nanaman

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hahaha! Wise pala si mommy! Huling huli sila!

Ang galing ni mama manghuli.....

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sino bading sa 2?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    honga, sino bading sa kanila??

si simon ang bading.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka si paul

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Sino bading sa 2?
    Pareho :gayfight:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightSix View Post
    Pareho :gayfight:
    agreed. the real question is, who is the "pitcher", and who is the "catcher"? :naughty2:

btw this is a really old joke but the version i heard involved a hetero couple

never lie to your mom / wife