New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    blotter na lang muna sa brgy then sa pulis.

tapos kung wala naman sila anak, annulment na. yun nga lang mejo magastos at ilang taon din ang proseso lalo na kung wala ka kilala sa lawyer.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron thread dito sa tsikot na baka pwede makatulong...

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showp...09&postcount=1

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    It's good to see would-be good samaritans. But, tread carefully when getting involved with a woman and her estranged hubby. Crimes of passion are notoriously unpredictable especially when desperation from either of them kick in.

i agree. i have a female friend w/ the same situation. yes napa-blotter nya un ex nya but eventually ang friend ko ang nakakulong w/ her so called "guy friend nya na tumulong sa kanya. napatunayan kasi nun ex-husband nya na may relasyon un ex-wife nya dun sa guy kaya kinasuhan nya ng adultery. unfortunately, 4yrs na sila nakakulong ngayon pati yun bf nya na married din pala. tsk..tsk..tsk...

be careful lang sa pagtulong.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    A blotter is pretty useless, and won't guarantee any future harassment. But it can help strengthen the case againt the malefactor, in case a case is filed in court.

Best bet, IMO, would be to engage investigative TV shows like Bitag, XXX or Imbestigador. Para sila na makipag-coordinate sa pulis kung sakali. Also, baka tamaan ng hiya yung salarin at di na magpakita.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If your friend has the means to leave the country, tell her to do so. Since her ex has a departure hold order I don't think he'll be able to follow. Maluwag ngayon ang USCIS.

Yan ang mahirap sa buhay sa Pinas, you can't really trust on the legal system to protect you. Kapag nangyari yan dito, for sure kulong na yung lalaki.

My sister had the unfortunate experience of being in the same boat, but less harshly. The A-hole was physically hurting her, and I'm in no physical condition to go up against him (he's bigger) so I called the police. Now they have his name and the next mistake he does he'll land in jail. We were lucky to have level headed relatives and decided it's in the best interest of their boy to just separate. Now they take turns taking care of the boy but my sister has no intentions of getting back, obviously.

However you can probably just advise her, like Pekto said I would tread very cautiously for you not to get caught in between. Baka sabihin pa ng lalaki na ikaw ang bago niyang lover. Alam mo naman ang mga ganyang tao.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys, thanks for all the inputs and word of cautions, maraming salamat.

Ang huling balita ko ay inilapit ng friend ko yung problem nya dun sa friend nila na konsehal sa area nila, that was yesterday, I don't know yet kung anong napag-usapan, but she said na kahapon yata ay pinuntahan ng konsehal yung lalaki para kausapin, or something like that.

The other night inabangan yung friend ko sa babaan ng sasakyan and the A-hole was trying to drag her to some place because he wanted to talk to her but my friend had enough of him and was able to run to their house, it was quite late at night na daw and wala na masyado tao sa kalye. The following morning that was when my friend talked to the konsehal.

I'll keep you updated on this matter. I will also print this tread for her to read.

* Bro. Yebo - yang first suggestion mo eh matagal ko na naisip, pero gaya nga ng sabi ng mga kasami natin dito, mahirap na. That will probablly be the last solution. Hopefully it won't come to that, but I wouldn't mind seeing that A-hole eating dirt.

Again many thanks to you guys and keep the suggestions coming, thanks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tell her to go to court and get a protection order.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
nanggugulo na ex-husband