New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post

Thank God hindi ganyan ang mga in-laws ko sa akin, at hindi rin ganyan ang mga parents ko sa asawa ko.

I thank my lucky stars...

ay naku! you're lucky talaga...
    but my mom and my hubby is magkasundo
    kami lang talaga ng MIL ko ang hindi.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I went to school awhile ago, wala pala pasok ang eldest ko. Then I waited for my 4 yr old kasi afternoon pasok nya, hindi din pumasok absent. They did not even bother to text me, alam naman nila pumupunta ako everyday. Then awhile ago, nilakasan ko na loob ko and called up my wife to ask kung pwde ko pasyal mga kids sa weekend, I can't believe her answer, "tanong ko muna mga bata kung gusto sumama sayo".

All the people who know us will never believe that my kids will have second thoughts sumama sa akin. Then naisip ko nasa office sya and yun sinabi nya dahil nandun mga secretary para hindi nila isipin ayaw pumayag ng wife ko and instead they will think mga kids pala ayaw sumama sa dad nila eh.

My 8 yr. old told me last week bili ko sya ng BakuGun, kasi out of stock sa lahat ng toy shops. Luckily HS classmate ko ang distributor so I called up and she told me may delivery today sa shangri-la kidzstation so pumunta ako agad, grabe afterlunch palang out of stock na ang ibang items buti nakabili pa din ako ng starter pack. The problem is paano ko bibigay sa anak ko dahil Friday pa daw pasok nila sa school.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    when i found out about my hubby's affair
    i didnt teach my kids to hate their dad...
    instead i told them na mahal sila talaga ng
    dad nila kaya he's trying so hard just to see them.
    and my mom told me to give him a 2nd chance coz
    "masamang-hangin" lang daw yang dumapo sa hubby ko,
    so i did... now, hopefully we're both trying to make-up
    coz i knew meron din ako fault... kaya if ever na tanggihan
    ng wife mo ibibigay mo sa anak mo e ibang usapan na yan,
    mukhang you need to consult na sa lawyer,hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thank God. My wife texted me this morning, pwde ko daw pasyal kids today. So kanina we went to fun ranch, and had a great time, in 3 months ngayon lang ako ulit naging masaya pero nung hahatid ko na sila pauwi sobrang sad ulit.

Pero nung sinundo ko, yung 4 yr old ko lang ang nakabihis, my 9 yr old ayaw sumama. grabe, pinilit ko pa na sumama ayaw, next time nalang daw. After 5 min. sumama na din. ok naman, sya hindi naka sad face and ang ingay ingay sa car.

Naisip ko must have been my inlaw again, ang 9 yr old ko kasi ang favorite nya. so baka sinabihan na wag sumama or else.Kasi kung tlagang ayaw ng anak ko sumama and napilitan lang, naka simangot yun dpat eh. My 4 yr old, ayaw humiwalay sa akin, gusto lagi nakadikit sa akin, ayaw din lumapit sa yaya nya.Nung uuwi na kami sabi nya tomorrow daw pasyal kami ulit sasabihin nya kay mommy gusto ako kasama nya. Grabe I miss my kids sobra sobra. Naisip ko the times when we are all together going out playing together.

guys, do you think this is a good sign?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro.,- your posts break my heart because of your kids. I am sure that they're going through very rough times these days,- a lot lot worse than you could ever imagine (and a lot lot worse than yours).

So, please,- swallow your f*cking pride and plead for your kids' and wife's forgiveness. It is your fault and you should be man enough to do what it takes to make your family whole again.

7000:diver:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Take it slow don't push it too much and don't get too high when good things happen. Because when you hit the lows it will just be higher fall. Take it day to day and show your sincerity to your wife, and when she is ready she'll let you know and then you can both seek counseling.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    it is the immaturity of the adults that brings the children to the core in every crossfire. in your case Sir, my heart goes out for the children. i know how it feels to be caught in the midst of a legal squabble on custody. your children may have been missing you so badly, but they are also confronted with the fact that when they choose you, will they have an assurance that you're gonna take care of them? whether you like it or not, the children are also wary of choosing you because you have maintained another woman not their mom. stepmoms, in general, are looked at without much favor. the society has painted them to be wicked...Cinderella story...there are good stepmoms though...but our society hasn't published their good deeds and happy stories yet...

Love your children and in the course of loving them shield them from becoming hostage to this squabble...they should not be made to share the pain. going through the rigors of custody is not the business of your children...they ought to laugh exuberantly in the vast palyfield called uncomplicated life.

pursue your wife. (who doesn't want to be pursued?) manifest in your actions your good intentions and let her feel she's also important. she has no other world but you and the kids...loving your wife doesnt end in fulfilling your financial obligations...you have to revive romance, this time, (as in your case) considering our culture, generally, women don't initiate, no matter how much they like some fantasies they have made in their chronicle. if you have time, and a Catholic, read last Sunday's first reading (November 16, 2008), reflect on it...email the same to your wife. it will side you. a good wife greatly contributes to her husband's longevity, says the first reading. (as i was listening to the first reading, i saw my uncle holding my aunt's hand more firmly. my uncle always declare in any and every gathering that my aunt is his life...romance is clearly there even when they are already in their mid 70's) and i love watching them. everytime he tells us that his wife is gold, wifey would always release that glow...and romance keeps them young even at 80. the children has been a witness to how loyal their navy father is...they grow up to be fine men, now, in their 40s. ready to hand down the tradition of "family first policy".

i am wishing you well. hoping your Christmas would be merry with wifey and the kids.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Good sign that you thanked God for the favorable turn of events. Continue to thank Him for every little things. As to your in-laws, go by the good book and love your enemies hoping an praying that soon things will go well. Remember that what others meant for evil God can use for good. And all things work together for good to those who trust in God.

I'm sure once you get back your family this difficult experience will serve you and your family well. It will be a constant reminder that the things you take for granted are so painfully important if you lose them even for awhile.

I suggest that everytime you see them hug them really tight and every once in awhile when you see them, leave them with simple notes affirming your love for them.

By the way, have you asked your kids for forgiveness?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I feel bad for the kids.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    pursue your wife. (who doesn't want to be pursued?) manifest in your actions your good intentions and let her feel she's also important. she has no other world but you and the kids...loving your wife doesnt end in fulfilling your financial obligations...you have to revive romance, this time, (as in your case) considering our culture, generally, women don't initiate, no matter how much they like some fantasies they have made in their chronicle. if you have time, and a Catholic, read last Sunday's first reading (November 16, 2008), reflect on it...email the same to your wife. it will side you. a good wife greatly contributes to her husband's longevity, says the first reading. (as i was listening to the first reading, i saw my uncle holding my aunt's hand more firmly. my uncle always declare in any and every gathering that my aunt is his life...romance is clearly there even when they are already in their mid 70's) and i love watching them. everytime he tells us that his wife is gold, wifey would always release that glow...and romance keeps them young even at 80. the children has been a witness to how loyal their navy father is...they grow up to be fine men, now, in their 40s. ready to hand down the tradition of "family first policy".

i am wishing you well. hoping your Christmas would be merry with wifey and the kids.
    Yes sir, I'm a catholic and I heard the sermon last sunday about wife and husband. I attend mass every sunday at mt.carmel and stay there for a few hours after the mass. I wish you could include me in your christmas prayers that my wife will try to give me another chance for the sake of our 2 boys. ty.

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
My wife found out about my affair